The Official Good Television Thread

My guess is that chapter of SAMCRO will split into two and Jax will make his own club?

KINDA SPOILER ALERT (not to u OZ)
Looks like it...Jax seems to be on his own island at times. Just wonder if the truth to Donna's unfortunate demise and Gemmas unfortunate incident will ever really surface? Dragging this out has been the center-piece of the show IMO? "Truth be told and behold...secrets and lies lead to demise"?

Rewatching Caarnivale. A flawed HBO masterpiece due the lack of closure.
Best show next to Rome? Probably.

I still haven't seen Deadwood or The Wire, though

Are there any good tv shows on lately?I would love it if someone recommends me a good show but aside from sports most tv shows are shit.
All they ever have on is realty tv which I hate and crime shows which im not into and sitcoms which are not my thing.

Randy - Breaking Bad. I haven't come across one person who has seen this show and not liked it.

In other news, I just bought the complete box set of Seinfeld. Woot :kickass:

It's actually not a bad price, I picked it up at JB HiFi cheaper than they generally go for on ebay and I didn't have to worry about it turning up half destroyed in the post.

Sons_of_Anarchy_Poster.jpg
Just started getting into this show.

Just started getting into this show.

Good move!
...are you getting into season-1 of SOA (now avail), or have you jumped into current season-2? I've been hooked right from the start...love'n it! Lastnights 90 min special episode was the best thing I have seen on t.v. in a long time!

Good move!
...are you getting into season-1 of SOA (now avail), or have you jumped into current season-2? I've been hooked right from the start...love'n it! Lastnights 90 min special episode was the best thing I have seen on t.v. in a long time!

Only this season but yes i totally agree that last nights episode was amazing:worship:

fucking hooked now no doubt

Only this season but yes i totally agree that last nights episode was amazing:worship:

fucking hooked now no doubt

Cool.
Season one had its good but slow start and then built up as it went on...would highly rec catch'n season one if you can? Aleast seeing the last couple of episodes (of 1) is a must, for it totally intensifies and the events play into the crux of season two...makes it what it is...of course.