The Official Good Television Thread

Currently fucking loving season 7 of Curb Your Enthusiasm. Gets better every season imo. Larry is the man.

I know why: because it was one of the most badass fights ever put to film. The brutality and emotional intensity of the whole scene is fantastic.

I've been off the Office for a couple of seasons now. I was into it the first couple, but the annoyance factor came to outweigh the humor for me. Same with My Name is Earl. I do see parts of it because my wife and son like it still.

I've been off the Office for a couple of seasons now. I was into it the first couple, but the annoyance factor came to outweigh the humor for me. Same with My Name is Earl. I do see parts of it because my wife and son like it still.
Well with recent seasons the writers realized that people really just like the characters so they've been straying away from making people caricatures and they're actually fleshing them out.

I agree. The Office was starting to trail off last season, but they are bringing it back this year. What made The Office great was Jim vs Dwight, and they lost that for a bit, but it's coming back.
There are so many great parts of The Office though. I really like how they've made Michael a sympathetic character now. Also Creed is usually good for one great joke an episode.

Sons_of_Anarchy_Poster.jpg