The Official Good Television Thread

I saw the final episode of Brotherhood last week. It was a bit disappointing the way it was wrapped up so rapidly, but understandable, as it's better to get some rushed sense of closure rather than just chopping a show off at it's knees, like Deadwood. Still, Brotherhood was a great show that only got better as it progressed. Breaking Bad is about the only quality adult drama that's left now. :mad:

Just got into Eastbound And Down. First episode fucking ruled bigtime, the 2nd and 3rd less so. Hoping it picks up again.

My girlfriend and I have been working our way through Lost. We're on disc three of season two now. Holy fuck, why have I neglected this show for so long?

has anyone seen Generation Kill from the makers of the Wire? Wondering if it's any good...been looking at it for a good bit but costly.

has anyone seen Generation Kill from the makers of the Wire? Wondering if it's any good...been looking at it for a good bit but costly.

I've not heard of it but will definitely be checking it out, thanks for the tip.

Watched the first episode tonight. Looked pretty promising I thought. Noticed a few heads from other HBO shows in it.

Me and the wife really been hooked on Dexter and True Blood. Thats it lately, along with the resurrection of the X Files which was and still is a great show.

We are on Dexter season 3 as of now. Killer fucking show. I guess the season 4 starts at the end of Sept. True Blood has some hella hotties going on. New Episode on tonight. Fuck YES!!!!!

I've spent the last few weeks watching all of Oz. The first season was brilliant, especially the season finale. Seasons 2-4 were enjoyable, it started getting worse around Season 5 and the final season was downright horrible.

I really enjoy bleak dramas like these, even if this one's sometimes so dark it's just laughable.

My girlfriend and I have been working our way through Lost. We're on disc three of season two now. Holy fuck, why have I neglected this show for so long?

Maybe because it has a bad reputation that is almost completely unwarranted?