The Official Good Television Thread

Sci-Fi usually isn't my thing, but I recently started watching Battlestar Galactica (the new series) and I'm pretty much hooked on it. Just finished season 2.

I don't think it has a bad reputation. Most of the people I've spoken to (who have watched it) love it.

I keep hearing people say of the creators that "they're just making stuff up as they go along" and while I do believe they've bit off more than they can chew it seems obvious enough that they've had some kind of plan since the very beginning.

I keep hearing people say of the creators that "they're just making stuff up as they go along" and while I do believe they've bit off more than they can chew it seems obvious enough that they've had some kind of plan since the very beginning.

One of my friends said that at times it seems like the writers lost their way; but he also said that the most recent season more than makes up for it.

Anyone else into Sons Of Anarchy? Never thought I'd get into this type of show, but have been hooked from the start. The first few episodes of the new season have been great...wich amongst other things, has Henry Rollins appearing as part of this new rival (not that i support it) white supremist group or something?

Second season of Sons of Anarchy has started strong. Really enjoying it. About to check out Being Human.

edit: did not get into Being Human at all... but started watching Generation Kill as well and I think it's pretty great. The Wire's one of my favourite shows of all time.

The Wire's so good, except for season 2 which is boring like hell, too many dock workers and too few niggaz. I'm rewatching the whole thing, on season 3 now.

Not really watching any series' right now.

I would be watching Heroes, but I failed to watch the DVDs from last season in time, when the new season started. So it looks like I will be waiting to watch next season for another year or so.

Looking forward to the new seasons of 24 and Lost.

I thought Lost was pretty rad this past season, and this will be the final season, so it should be a lot of fun.