The Official Good Television Thread

Tracy Ullmans -State Of The Union- on Showtime.
Not a huge fan but she is pretty talented. Her many character performances here were hillarious!

some of my fav.s

Last edited by a moderator:
The Trailer Park Boys. Fucking hilarious show from Canada

I tried to get into that show and failed. I don't mind it, but it didn't keep me interested. I'll give it another go one of these days.

Breaking Bad is still very much kicking major arse this season.

I have DVRed the entire second season of Breaking Bad that has been shown thus far. They need to replay the first season so I can watch that one first.

Lately, I have been DVRing episodes of The West Wing. This show is fucking fantastic and I'm wondering why I never watched this show when it was on NBC initially. I find Allison Janney to be extremely sexy.

Anyone a fan of No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain? It's a really good show where this famous chef goes all over the world, eats the local food, drinks the local drink and basically shows you the culture of all sorts of exotic places. It's really interesting and often you'll get to see some delicious looking food and vile looking liquor.

I have DVRed the entire second season of Breaking Bad that has been shown thus far. They need to replay the first season so I can watch that one first.

Torrents.

Lately, I have been DVRing episodes of The West Wing. This show is fucking fantastic and I'm wondering why I never watched this show when it was on NBC initially. I find Allison Janney to be extremely sexy.

Yeah that's a show I've considered a few times, will have to check it out one day soon.

I've also been loling at season 2 of The Pickup Artist lately. I'm definitely gonna try and open a "two-set" next time I go out. I'll be sure to talk over my shoulder and be on the look out for any "IOI".

Opposition to the wonderful world of p2p is beyond comprehension.

I wonder if this new 'royal pains' show will be anything decent.

I don't download, so it's not an option

I only download tv. Chances of seeing Breaking Bad here on free-to-air any time soon are extremely slim. And whenever the stations over here air a decent show, they have a really bad habit of putting it on stupidly late at night, and then playing episodes out of order etc. Torrents ftw.

Started watching Torchwood, Being Human and Beautiful People last night. They all seemed pretty good, the first two especially.

My girlfriend has introduced me to some cooking shows and I actually don't hate them. I really enjoy a show on Food Network called "Chopped". Four chefs are presented with a mystery basket of ingredients, all of which include an oddball ingredient they must use. Three rounds (Appetizer, Entree, Dessert) which include their own baskets. After every round one chef with the worst meal is "Chopped".

Also just finished watching Season 5 of Entourage. I can't wait for the new season to begin. Jeremy Piven's character steals the show.