The Official Good Television Thread

Yeah, it's definitely worth another shot!

As for Dexter, I watched half of the first season and didn't get further, but once I'm in Vegas I'll probably continue watching it, it's a good show.

I can't wait for The Walking Dead, the footage shown at the Comic Con panel was superb.

I got sick of Dexter after 2 seasons, haven't bothered checking it out again. The girlfriend story arc shat me to tears.

I'm still watching Entourage, but it's descended very much into moreofthesamesville.

i quite liked the first series of true blood, will be persisting with it. it's defo not six feet under level though, or even close so far.

i haven't caught up with breaking bad in a while, need to do that.

Did anyone watch AMC's premiere of Rubicon tonight? Please, no spoilers, as I haven't seen it yet; I'm only wondering who saw it and what they thought.

Well, maybe you will like season 4. Who knows. That and I hear that it got better again, I just have not bothered to find out yet.

I saw a couple episodes of 30 Rock and wondered why I never started watching it before.

I have the first season on DVD but sorta stopped keeping up with it. Tracy Morgan, Tina Fey, Alec Baldwin, and the gay dude are all hilarious imo.

30 Rock is fucking brilliant. I'm a bit annoyed that it moved away from involving everyone to mainly focusing on Baldwin and Tina Fey's problems, but it's still entertaining.

American TV has surprised me this year. There's generally a show or two I week that I keep up with. During the year it was Modern Family and Community, and now it's Lie to Me and Hells Kitchen. Because Gordon Ramsey yelling at people genuinely never gets old.

Pillars Of The Earth is proving to be a good sleeping pill thus far...disapointing.

I've finally started to watch Curb Your Enthusiasm. The "Therapist with the thong" on the beach episode was halarious. Any fans of this show...is it worth following? I find that it mellows along and then all of a sudden you"ll see some of the funniest shit ever.