The Official Good Television Thread

I've been watching Rescue Me. It's not great, but it's pretty entertaining. Oh and the new AMC series The Killing is pretty good so far.

I started watching Freaks and Geeks and it's been quite underwhelming. For a show with such a cult following I was expecting something better but this show is just watchable.

I thought it was unfair a show like Deadwood got canceled and for what? The show was interesting i thought.

It's a fucking tragedy. They were supposed to make two tv movies to finish it off after the series got canned but it never happened.

Started watching Sons of Anarchy since it's become available on Netflix now. I burned through the first season fairly quick and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm about half way through the second season and it's getting a little over the top at times - especially with the amount of shit the cops are "overlooking" - but otherwise it's still entertaining.

Apparently there's another forthcoming series about the Borgia family, titled Borgia. I don't know what the deal is with two series with the same concept but it's of interest me as it stars John Doman (the guy who played William Rawls in The Wire) as Rodrigo Borgia.

I haven't watched The Borgias yet. I have a horrible download cap on this connection (25GB) so I suppose I'll have to wait for the DVD.