The Official Good Television Thread

Anybody watch the show Mantracker on OLN? I've been getting into that show pretty hard lately, and Terry Grant (the Mantracker) is a fucking badass.

I'm actually sorta pissed off, because he's retiring and the network is trying to find a replacement. You can't fucking replace that guy. You just can't.

The finale of SPARTACUS- Gods Of The Arena was awesome! Maybe the most epic thing I've seen...be it TV or movies.

Currently watching Season one of Twin Peaks, which is fucking amazing and twisted as fuck and I can't believe it was basically a mainstream show when it first aired, and also the latest & final season of Big Love, which is great but I'm getting impatient wanting some full on shit to happen to the main character pretty damn soon.

Currently watching Season one of Twin Peaks, which is fucking amazing and twisted as fuck and I can't believe it was basically a mainstream show when it first aired
Best show ever imo, but the first part of season 2 is probably where it is at its peak. After that it gets quite alot worse.

Best show ever imo, but the first part of season 2 is probably where it is at its peak. After that it gets quite alot worse.

agreed with all of this except it's prob my 2nd favourite show after deadwood.

'justified' is really entertaining but i doubt i'll watch season 2 'til it's finished airing. watching season 1 of 'in treatment' atm which could potentially be good, dunno yet.

obsessed with Californication, started it like two weeks ago and a couple episodes away from being caught up. I grew up watching X-files with my dad so i've always loved David Duchovny, and this role is so amazing...great show great cast. I especially love the daughter, insightful as hell. only thing i don't like is the ridiculous amount of action he gets from doing nothing...not too realistic for me.

also i really enjoy no ordinary family...even though it's a tad cheesy it's wholesome and fun

another one that fits that bill is ghost adventures, probably one of the better paranormal shows out there

Californication was great in the first two seasons, but now personally it's unwatchable.

Im about to end Deadwood season 1, after I finish this what else is there to watch? I've watched Six Feet Under, Sopranos, The Wire, Breaking Bad(currently), and I think that's it and those are amazing shows. Talking about dramas really, not necessarily comedies or anything

Im about to end Deadwood season 1, after I finish this what else is there to watch? I've watched Six Feet Under, Sopranos, The Wire, Breaking Bad(currently), and I think that's it and those are amazing shows. Talking about dramas really, not necessarily comedies or anything

Boardwalk Empire
Big Love
Mad Men

Have you watched, for instance, Breaking Bad or The Wire? What about American comedies like It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia or Arrested Development? I clearly can't comment on Australian television, I'm just trying to suggest some things that may have slipped by you.

Have'nt watched any of those,thanks I really need to give some of this stuff a chance.One of my alltime favourite shows is Seinfeld and i'd only be cheating myself if I don't give some of this stuff a go,thanks for the recs.

Have'nt watched any of those,thanks I really need to give some of this stuff a chance.One of my alltime favourite shows is Seinfeld and i'd only be cheating myself if I don't give some of this stuff a go,thanks for the recs.

Seriously man, you should check out Breaking Bad first. It's really fucking good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man,I definately will,kind've embarassed looking back on those posts.I have'nt really watched prime time tv for a long time,pissed or sober it's no excuse.I'll make a point of checking out these shows,Breaking Bad is first on the list.