The Official Good Television Thread

Yeah, this is exactly how I feel about the show. I find it entertaining but the writing is absolutely painful.

I can understand why people dislike the writing but like you said, I find it entertaining. I still love The Walking Dead and will continue to watch it. I actually thought that last season picked up a bit at the end, before it was like there was very little action and just a bunch of filler.

started watching Lost a couple months ago, now on season 5. what a great series, some of the story developments and twists are real mindfucks. i can't decide who's the real bad guy, Mr. Widmore or Ben Linus.

So that show Veep is pretty funny, and about to watch Breaking Bad season 5 one of these days, any other new shows that are any good?

So that show Veep is pretty funny, and about to watch Breaking Bad season 5 one of these days, any other new shows that are any good?

There's a new season of Louie happening, I haven't seen any of it yet though.

I did read the damn article you fucking moron. The article is fucking ludicrous, laughable shit :lol:

Which part? The part where he actually EXPLAINS all the things wrong with the writing of the show?

I think The Newsroom is pretty good. You have to like Sorkin's writing though, otherwise I imagine it can get a bit annoying.

Watched two episodes..can't stand the in between of the actually interesting and inspiring part about 'real' news but god these characters suck..don't see myself going any further

Watched a new episode of The Office last night. Holy fuck, it's still funny even with Carrell gone.

no.jpg

So I cancelled my cable tv about a month ago because I was tired of paying $60 a month to watch Futurama, Burn Notice, and Psych.

Can anyone recommend a good website that I can use to keep up with the aforementioned tv shows?

So I cancelled my cable tv about a month ago because I was tired of paying $60 a month to watch Futurama, Burn Notice, and Psych.

Can anyone recommend a good website that I can use to keep up with the aforementioned tv shows?

You can watch TV series and movies on Netflix.