The Official Good Television Thread

Just finished re-watching Deadwood again. The ending still leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I wish it would've kept going, it's a tragedy that the series got cancelled. Easily one of the finest shows to ever grace television.

I have all four seasons of BB and although it's a good show, i found it to be quite overrated.

Anyone here watch Dexter? Last season ended with a hell of a fucking cliffhanger. Cant wait to see what's in store.

I don't find Breaking Bad overrated in the slightest. Amazing acting, character development, plot coherency, etc.

I've seen the first four seasons of Dexter. The first season was a little too predictable but I really enjoyed the next three. It's a good show but definitely not without its flaws.

Twin Peaks is quickly becoming one of my favorite shows. I recently began the second season and I love the gritty surrealism, bizarre characters and dialogue, the repetitious yet memorable music, and the unpredictability of the plot. Amazing series.

^Yeah. I thought the show was over in season 4. Weird. Maybe they changed their mind and shot a new season.

Anyway, i actually started watching American Horror Story. If anyone has or is watching the show, give me your thoughts.

Twin Peaks is quickly becoming one of my favorite shows. I recently began the second season and I love the gritty surrealism, bizarre characters and dialogue, the repetitious yet memorable music, and the unpredictability of the plot. Amazing series.

Dude the second season gets so terrible until like episode 19 then it turns around..really messed that show up

Well I'm only on episode four (I think) and they haven't solved Laura Palmer's case yet but I've heard the show stagnates after that.

A friend put me onto a new comedy called Veep, a political satire starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus as the Vice President. It's written and produced by the same British crew that made The Thick Of It and In The Loop. I likes it.

veep.jpg

The fiance and I watched the first season of Veep. It was pretty funny. I kept waiting for things to turn around for that poor woman, haha.

In other news, totally amped for Breaking Bad premiere.

Tv has been shit for 10 years or more now but i do like hoarders,survivor,biggest loser,and dancing with the stars.lol