The Official Good Television Thread

I've heard of the show. It's interesting. And I'm not saying the stuff they do in the show isn't real, so much as the way they portray them doing it. Of course outlaw bikers do illegal shit, but it's not that hollywood. Hard to explain.

I get what your saying. As much as I like and enjoy SOA...there are those moments were I'm like waaah daaah faaah no way?!

Just finished the 3-pt series of The Hatfields and McCoys. Thought it played out well, had that raw feel, great landscape visuals etc. Not that made for TV cheesy fake stuff. Overall, imo one of the better mini-series you'll see. Underneath all the mocking and trashy reputation that we've grown accustom to with this fued...it was truly a very sad story in all aspects.

I love Pawn Stars. I missed the 3 hour special of The Hatfields and mcCoys that was on Monday. Damn. I hate when a miss the beginning of episodes of shows that might be interested in.

Recently started watching Futurama again from the beginning, never really went through it chronologically before.

I fucking love that show.

I love Pawn Stars. I missed the 3 hour special of The Hatfields and mcCoys that was on Monday. Damn. I hate when a miss the beginning of episodes of shows that might be interested in.

note: the History Channel will be replaying (Hats and McCs).

(4p- a separate doc about the fued)

6p- pt1
8p- pt2
10p- pt3

Finished watching season 1 of Once Upon A Time - pretty solid show and neat direction. Mystery show focused primarily on fairy tale characters - the majority of which don't remember who they really are due to a curse the Queen cast upon their realm that sent them into 'our' world.

Starting up Grimm next.

Even though I've seen all the seasons, I still watch "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" every few days.

Other than that, Sons of Anarchy has been pretty good so far. (I'm up to season 2)

note: the History Channel will be replaying (Hats and McCs).

(4p- a separate doc about the fued)

6p- pt1
8p- pt2
10p- pt3

Watched the entire thing from 6 until 12 last night. I thought it was great.

So yeah.... Second season of Game of Thrones was pretty much the best thing ever. I'd say it surpassed the first. Gonna be a long wait for the next season.

What makes Game of Thrones so amazing to you guys? I'm up to episode 9 on the second season and I pretty much fall asleep at least once per episode, waiting for it to get good.

Hold on .... did you fall asleep during episode 9? Season 2 started off a bit slow but boy did it go out with a bang.

The show flows smoothly, has a great story along with some top notch acting. What is there not to like about it?

I'v never read the books, but im loving the series so far.

What makes Game of Thrones so amazing to you guys? I'm up to episode 9 on the second season and I pretty much fall asleep at least once per episode, waiting for it to get good.

No offense, but why the fuck do you keep watching it then? It's an HBO series, not a Tarkovsky flick; you're not really going to get something deeper or more meaningful out of it. If you don't like it, then quit watching. Unless, secretly, you do like it and you just enjoy being difficult...

It's not terrible I just don't see how it's amazing or deserves a 9.4 on IMDB. I mean, I gave True Blood 3 full seasons and countless seasons of Entourage so I have a high tolerance :loco: