The Official Good Television Thread

'Thrones was the goods!

Am I the only one watching Spartacus here...seriously? This season has been insanely good...as has the others.

Finally getting to watch A Game Of Thrones. Got the first couple of discs from Netflix and it was good enough to buy on Blu. Can't wait to see the rest of it.

This show is kind of weird. Feel like the storyline progresses so quickly and that there's 4000000 characters I have to follow..it's ok but not sure i love it

hell yes. Going to be badass!

Just started really researching and reading up on this fued. More to it and much more intense than I originally perceived. Christ, W. Virginia and Kentucky almost had thier own post-civil war cause of the fued! Nothing like a good ole backyard brawl!...yeeks.

in before STN
Haha!

Fucking HOOKED on Sons of Anarchy, only into the second season but I can't say I've enjoyed many shows as much

Actually one of my fave alltime shows! Season-2 was maybe my alltime great t.v. season(s). The following seasons have been good but...well...to be judged.

I fucking HATE Sons of Anarchy. Maybe I'm judgemental because my family and friends are real outlaw bikers and I've lived that lifestyle for so long, but almost nothing about that show truly represents how a 1%er club runs. It's fucking terrible.

^
I know of these characters first hand...had a cousin that ran a body shop where these real biker types frequently visited. Never said the show was legit or accurate ;). SOA simply has great characters...its amusing and entertaining.

Maybe you would prefer SOA producer K. Sutter's new show OUTLAW RIDERS that interviews real life biker characters and depicts thier stories etc.

^
Go watch Dancing with the Stars...or Sister Wives.;)

Is anybody watching Magic City on Starz? I watched 1- episode but cancelled my Starz package now that Spartacus has recently ended. MC looked ok from what I saw.

^
I know of these characters first hand...had a cousin that ran a body shop where these real biker types frequently visited. Never said the show was legit or accurate ;). SOA simply has great characters...its amusing and entertaining.

Maybe you would prefer SOA producer K. Sutter's new show OUTLAW RIDERS that interviews real life biker characters and depicts thier stories etc.

I've heard of the show. It's interesting. And I'm not saying the stuff they do in the show isn't real, so much as the way they portray them doing it. Of course outlaw bikers do illegal shit, but it's not that hollywood. Hard to explain.