The Official Good Television Thread

Pretty funny show man

Yeah my mate put me onto it. Have you seen much? I needed a new comedy, everything else seems to be on hiatus. I can't believe it's three seasons in, why haven't I heard about this sooner? That's what this thread is for dammit. I'm all about to lose my 'finger on the pulse' rep.

I decided to watch the first episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic to see what all this brony fuss was about. I'm now halfway through the first season and plan on watching more.

I watched the first episode of Longmire yesterday. Is it normal in those places that people vote for their sheriff? wtf.

EDIT: I mean scheriff is not like a mayor is he.

I decided to watch the first episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic to see what all this brony fuss was about. I'm now halfway through the first season and plan on watching more.

:lol:

I watched the first episode of Longmire yesterday. Is it normal in those places that people vote for their sheriff? wtf.

EDIT: I mean scheriff is not like a mayor is he.

yes
there are places that vote for sheriff, as far as i know it happens mostly just in the "southwest" area of USA

Yeah my mate put me onto it. Have you seen much? I needed a new comedy, everything else seems to be on hiatus. I can't believe it's three seasons in, why haven't I heard about this sooner? That's what this thread is for dammit. I'm all about to lose my 'finger on the pulse' rep.

I've watched the first two seasons and have had many a good laughs..have the third but been pussyfooting around watching it..not sure why I haven't brought it up :lol: guess I consider this the good television drama/serious thread

and curb is probably my favorite comedy out, but not sure if he's doing another season?

and curb is probably my favorite comedy out, but not sure if he's doing another season?

It's possible but not definite apparently. Larry and a couple of the other guys have been working on a film, so not sure when we'll know.

Season 2 of The Walking Dead is up on Netflix. I watched the entire thing and thought it was excellent. It's to bad season 3 will probably not be up for months. Atleast the first three seasons of Sons of Anarchy was all up at once. I really want to watch The Sopranos from the beginning, but it is not up on Netflix.

Season 2 of The Walking Dead is up on Netflix. I watched the entire thing and thought it was excellent. It's to bad season 3 will probably not be up for months. Atleast the first three seasons of Sons of Anarchy was all up at once. I really want to watch The Sopranos from the beginning, but it is not up on Netflix.

Well, season 3 of The Walking Dead is going to premiere in less than a couple weeks. Why can't you just watch it then?

Well, season 3 of The Walking Dead is going to premiere in less than a couple weeks. Why can't you just watch it then?

Well, I guess I can. Now that I know that. Netflix rules though. No commercials. You do not have to wait to watch Episodes.