The Official Good Television Thread

I think The Walking Dead's writers finally realized season two damn near put the show in jeopardy. This season has been balls to the wall violence. The scene with the military got me raging though.

I think The Walking Dead's writers finally realized season two damn near put the show in jeopardy. This season has been balls to the wall violence. The scene with the military got me raging though.

Just started watching it. It definitely looks like an improvement.

Holy shit Walking Dead, what the fuck happened to you? You used to have some of the worst writing and acting on TV and now you're eschewing soapy bullshit in favor of hard-hitting violence and Andrew Lincoln is pulling off some pretty powerful displays of emotion. And you're sure giving your shitty cast a makeover, making forgettable characters interesting, introducing awesome new ones and even having the guts to kill off that irredeemably awful dead weight character you've been dragging along.

It's not quite top-tier television yet, but it might actually be upper middle-tier if this keeps up.

Anyone watch Gold Rush ?. I think I have actually watched the show from the first season. As of now people who watch the show must get frusterated and annoyed actually watching it, but I'm not going to let some people trying to get rich gold minning bother me. I'll probably continue watching it Friday night if am here.

I was watching alittle bit of Bones earlier and kinda dug it.

Any fans of...

American Horror Story- finale was last eve. What a great season! A much darker setting than season one but equally as good.

Spartacus- final season kicks off tomorrow.