The Official Good Television Thread

Mathiäs;10700570 said:
Anybody been watching Ray Donovan? Fuckin love this show. Great actors and very well written.

I'm thinking it's pretty overrated, and I definitely think it's failing by not showing more of Mickey's backstory because all we think is Ray is an asshole for how he is acting, but it's better than that Homeland crap.

What, Mickey is a terrible person lol. I also hate Ray's bitchass wife. But overall it's a cool show. Homeland isn't bad either. Showtime has a excellent array of shows

How is Mickey a terrible person by what the show has portrayed? Getting his family together and he killed the FBI agent for Ray..only thing that might be sketchy is the Buchy(whatever his name is) relationship with all his past problems

^The Americans is crap, yeah. Ray Donovan is awesome though. And Mick killed the FBI agent out of greed so he didn't lose out on his movie career, he would've been happy to put Ray in jail.

Mathiäs;10701618 said:
^The Americans is crap, yeah. Ray Donovan is awesome though. And Mick killed the FBI agent out of greed so he didn't lose out on his movie career, he would've been happy to put Ray in jail.

Spoilers because you are all gay for not watching the show out of like 3 that are currently on air

What are you insane? He saw Ray's picture on the wall and told him he wants him in jail and the next scene is him getting shot in the head. and now the movie star dude is dead so what do you think now? Mickey has been shown to be a pretty heart warming character--that's why EVERYONE other than Ray likes him.

He found out that no one knew about what the agent was planning and then shot him...he knew all along that the agent was trying to put Ray, Ezra, etc in jail. Sean Walker's death wasn't something Mick wanted, he sold him out to Sully to save his own ass. Everyone likes him because they don't know how divisive he really is, you'll see!!

And spoilers my ass, all this happened like three weeks ago, get with it

Mathiäs;10701891 said:
Everyone likes him because they don't know how divisive he really is, you'll see!!

And spoilers my ass, all this happened like three weeks ago, get with it

What the hell? This is exactly what I said like 3 posts ago.

This forum will hate me for saying this and I kind of hate me for saying this, but without a young Jane Badler, I couldn't be bothered with V, more to the point, TV shows are too feminist these days. Not that her character isn't bad-ass and sexually deviant, but I don't know. Too many short haired butch lesbians and "huh, well that's NOT OK" type women on modern tv shows.

I watch that show because I have a thing for 80s sci fi, I even like Battle Beyond the Stars,on a certain level. Also, Jane Badler used to look like my beautiful Russian ex.

This forum will hate me for saying this TV shows are too feminist these days. Too many short haired butch lesbians and "huh, well that's NOT OK" type women on modern tv shows.

the forum hates you because you're a horrendous mysogynist

females are people too, goddammit

EDIT
the reason that i haven't put you on ignore is just because, for me specifically, your constant extreme mysogyny is totally freaking hilarious