The official metal 2010 thread!

AK_Incendiary_Small.jpg

Damn good.

Arsis have been going downhill since their inception so that is no surprise at all.

Dak, I bought Incendiary today on yours (and various other people's :p) recs...don't disappoint me!!

From the Kiuas website:

22.1.2010 - Album Mastered and Studio Diary Updated
Album is now mastered! We will get the final master next monday. Things are starting to roll... more news coming up about the new album soon. Meantime check out Atte's report from the updated studio diary. Crom!

I can't fucking wait.

The first Arsis album and the EP are 10/10s you my pals

I agree. The 2nd album was terrible but We Are The Nightmare I liked. Starve is the worst yet.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=133901

Swedish metallers SOILWORK have set "The Panic Broadcast" as the title of their new album, due later in the year via Nuclear Blast Records.

- I'll believe it when I hear it...The last 3 Soilwork albums have been mediocre. Everything from STS->NBC was really good if you were into that sorta thing.

Arsis likes it up the ass too much and the new album sounds pretty gay from the one song i heard off of it. The rest of the album is probably equally gay.

From the Kiuas website:

22.1.2010 - Album Mastered and Studio Diary Updated
Album is now mastered! We will get the final master next monday. Things are starting to roll... more news coming up about the new album soon. Meantime check out Atte's report from the updated studio diary. Crom!

I can't fucking wait.

This is excellent news.

Anybody who doesn't at least acknowledge A Celebration of Guilt or A Diamond for Disease (especially the latter) as good enjoys a good anal flogging.