The official metal 2011 thread

New Opeth album in the works, most here probably don't give a shit though. I for one am fucking stoked.

Of course im stoked! Other bands releasing albums in 2011:

legiondescstandard.jpg

Legion of the Damned - Descent Into Chaos, cant wait!

deicidetohell.jpg

Deicide - To Hell With God, great title and artwork. Hope its much better then lasts shitty albums.

bodomreckless.jpg

Children of Bodom - Relentless Reckless Forever, hope for another energic album. Would be nice if they went back to some more neo-classic stuff, but I doubt it.

Stratovarius - Elysium
Turisas - Stand Up and Fight
Lifelover - Sjukdom
Neuraxis - Asylon
Control Denied - When Machine and Man Collide
DevilDriver - Beast
Wolfchant - Call of the Black Winds
Amon Amarth - Surtur Rising
Absu - Abzu
Autopsy - Macabre Eternal
Vader - Return to the Morbid Reich
Gorgoroth - TBA
Psycroptic - TBA
Insomnium - TBA
In Flames - TBA
Rush - TBA
Decapitated - TBA
Morbid Angel - TBA
Gojira - TBA
Pain of Salvation - TBA
Septic Flesh - TBA
Naildown - TBA
Benighted - TBA
Samael - TBA
Gorguts - TBA
Pain - TBA
Anaal Nathrakh - TBA
Summoning - TBA

Wintersun's Time will finally release in 2011!

Jari stated that hes nearly done with all the songs, just needs to finish some vocal parts and then hes off to mixing the album. And they're gonna play gigs on the summer, so they'll probably release it during the spring, I hope.

Wintersun's Time will finally release in 2011!

Jari stated that hes nearly done with all the songs, just needs to finish some vocal parts and then hes off to mixing the album. And they're gonna play gigs on the summer, so they'll probably release it during the spring, I hope.

I'll believe it when it happens bud. So much for 12/31/10! My girlfriend is about to go smack him if I keep ranting about how long he's had to delay this release. In the meantime here's Hitler's reaction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is Amorphis putting out a new album so surprising? They've pretty consistently released an album for the past few years now.

65843_466310151898_46522676898_6105940_366324_n.jpg

From Deadlock:

Switch off the lights, and close your eyes…!

Our new album „Bizarro World“ will be released on February 28th 2011 (US release date is March 16th, and February 23rd in Japan) and today is the day we present the artwork and the tracklist (standard version):
1. Virus Jones
2. State Of Decay
3. Falling Skywards
4. Earthlings
5. You Left Me Dead
6. Brutal Romance
7. Alienation
8. Renegade
9. Htrae
10. Bizarro World
11. Paranoia Extravaganza