The Official Movie Thread

I use to watch Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Charmed all the time. I was always high though that's why.

I rented Eastern Promises and American Gangster today, but I haven't watched them yet.

Japanese ofcourse. Who the fuck watches anime dubbed? It sucks.

Haha. I don't know, watching it in english does have a certain something. I agree with you, for the most part, though.

Japanese it is.

EDIT: I was trying to fuck with my dvd player so I could listen to it without any voice track before (so I can concentrate on the music more). Didn't work. Anyone know how one would go about doing that?

Watching anime in Japanese is half the pleasure,it´s such a rich language.
On that note,does anyone know where i can get my hands on the undubbed version of Ninja Scroll? It seems impossible to find it,i found one once but then the subs were in German.

^ Yeah,i can understand when they dub kid movies because they cant read,but otherwise, what´s the point of removing something that´s originally a part of the film.

On that note,does anyone know where i can get my hands on the undubbed version of Ninja Scroll? It seems impossible to find it,i found one once but then the subs were in German.

I can't help you with that but THAT MOVIE WAS AWESOME.

willow is hella hot. though i prefer her as the band geek in american pie.

buffy is for teh gays, and chics.
~gR~
hell yeah...actually, buffy is hot too. But willow is hotterer.
alyson_hannigan_fhm_4.jpg

I saw thirty seconds of that show, and I just want you to know that you should be embarrassed.

I always watch anime dubbed. Japanese annoys me. It's a shitty version of Chinese. :p

Just saw tetsuo: the iron man for the first time. HOLY SHIT! this film was disturbing and crazy as hell.

If anyone is a fan of martial arts films, definitely see Xin long men ke zhan (Dragon Inn, 1992). I can't emphasize enough how crazy awesome these fights are, and I've seen lots of good well choreographed fights.

I saw thirty seconds of that show, and I just want you to know that you should be embarrassed.

SHOW? No no no no,forget about the show,it sucks ass. I was talking about the movie,which came before the show. It´s nothing like the show. If you haven´t seen the movie you have missed out on one of the greatest anime movies.