The Official PPUSA VII Regrets thread

Off topic question... where is Gray, TN? I am headed up to TN next week and thought maybe i could get some direction from ya....where to go what to see....

deadnrotting@yahoo.com if you are near nashville

edgeofthorns said:
Yeah, me too, but I'm just not that aggressive with walking up to people and saying hey, here I am! :lol: Oh well, maybe next year.

I regret not picking up a few more discs at the vendor's tables, but that's normal.

Otherwise, I have none.

Kathy said:
oh, yeah.... I got off the subject of the thread..... No regrets here!!!!!! After 6 years of being drunk off my ass and making a fool of myself, that's normal, so it's to be expected. Can't regret the inevitable!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Kathy... I am adopting your philosophy. urban keeps telling me about things I did that make me cringe. Oh, well, just hope I didn't ruin anyone's ProgPower experience!:zombie:

Shaye

TheWhisper said:
the whole 'you don't get it' argument/theory grows more pretentious , and condescending, each time I hear someone use it.

Agreed 110%. Come on, people, is it so hard to believe that some people just DON'T LIKE THEM?:rolleyes: Anyway, I don't regret missing almost their entire set. I should've saved the five minutes I actually checked them out as well.

Shaye

lady_space said:
Agreed 110%. Come on, people, is it so hard to believe that some people just DON'T LIKE THEM?:rolleyes: Anyway, I don't regret missing almost their entire set. I should've saved the five minutes I actually checked them out as well.

Shaye
Careful Shaye, you will get Hate PMs like I did for not liking the band and stating it here on the board. :lol: :headbang:

lady_space said:

Shaye
Well, since you agreed with me - I guess I won't post the smartass comment I was going to make, in reference to your previous post. The guilt and shame would overwhelm me...and I could no longer go on living.:loco:

Oh man if you got introduced to Tex Mex by way of Taco Cabana in SAN ANTONIO then you got lied to... sorry man! Taco Cabana to those who have brown skinned bretheren that grew up in the little Mexico of San Antonio is just a step up from Taco Bell meaning "last resort for somewhat Mexican like food if I'm too lazy to melt cheese on a tortilla"

but at 3 AM when youre loaded down with beer and whatnots and dont feel like driving to the South Side it does the trick for four bucks.

lady_space said:
Thank you, Kathy... I am adopting your philosophy. urban keeps telling me about things I did that make me cringe. Oh, well, just hope I didn't ruin anyone's ProgPower experience!:zombie:

Shaye

I agree with Yippee Shaye, he wasn't even around you much of the weekend, he's just messin' with ya!

Empress said:

Empress, a regret Yip and I have is that we didn't get a chance to talk to you much. He was about to talk to you and then a bunch of guys came up and started talking to you, then a bunch from another band slowly worked their way between the first group and you. Yip was cracking up watching them all trying to gain our attention :)

yardleybates said:
Empress, a regret Yip and I have is that we didn't get a chance to talk to you much. He was about to talk to you and then a bunch of guys came up and started talking to you, then a bunch from another band slowly worked their way between the first group and you. Yip was cracking up watching them all trying to gain our attention :)

you should have come up to my anyway!:) but for sure next year.. everyone was so nice this year :D but i don't remember a crowd of people. but i regret not talking so much, also.. so next year, yardley :kickass:

Empress said:
you should have come up to my anyway!:) but for sure next year.. everyone was so nice this year :D but i don't remember a crowd of people. but i regret not talking so much, also.. so next year, yardley :kickass:

Yeah, I saw Mark and Yves just standing there and I was gonna go talk to them. Then I saw you talking to them, so I decided to wait because I know you're a big Epica fan too. A little while later I noticed (I think) the Vision Divine guys standing there. Pretty soon they were standing between you and the two Epica guys. It was pretty funny.

Yippee38 said:
Yeah, I saw Mark and Yves just standing there and I was gonna go talk to them. Then I saw you talking to them, so I decided to wait because I know you're a big Epica fan too. A little while later I noticed (I think) the Vision Divine guys standing there. Pretty soon they were standing between you and the two Epica guys. It was pretty funny.

ah, yes! Saturday night, I was with Olaf.. and then, I recognized the face of Yves, and then Mark beside him, so I ran up to them and said "I LOVE YOU GUYS!".. :lol: You're right I was with Vision and two of Epica.. that was perfect night for me. :cool:

Epica :worship:

The only regret is that I wished I could have had more time to meet and talk to more people... although I did much better than last year as I was very sick last time around.

Well, I spoke to you a couple of times.. you are very shy but very sweet. I used to be really shy, my first metalfest was brutal, i went alone and even cried when i got back to the room...
it was very nice meeting you and to see how excited you were to see certain bands. I am glad you had a great time.

Empress said:
ah, yes! Saturday night, I was with Olaf.. and then, I recognized the face of Yves, and then Mark beside him, so I ran up to them and said "I LOVE YOU GUYS!".. :lol: You're right I was with Vision and two of Epica.. that was perfect night for me. :cool:

Epica :worship:

rottingflesh said:
Off topic question... where is Gray, TN? I am headed up to TN next week and thought maybe i could get some direction from ya....where to go what to see....

deadnrotting@yahoo.com if you are near nashville

I lived in Nashville for about 10 years…feel free to PM if you want just some general ideas of stuff to do. Unfortunately, I think all the clubs I used to hang out at (and many of my favorite restaurants) have either closed down or changed names! I’ve seen posts from a couple of folks here who still live in NashVegas, though, and can probably provide some more current info…

rottingflesh said:
Well, I spoke to you a couple of times.. you are very shy but very sweet. I used to be really shy, my first metalfest was brutal, i went alone and even cried when i got back to the room...
it was very nice meeting you and to see how excited you were to see certain bands. I am glad you had a great time.

yes, very nice to meet you. you are much prettier in person. :)
I know exactly how you felt, same with me at my first real metal show. :saint:

Daybreaker said:
Oh man if you got introduced to Tex Mex by way of Taco Cabana in SAN ANTONIO then you got lied to... sorry man! Taco Cabana to those who have brown skinned bretheren that grew up in the little Mexico of San Antonio is just a step up from Taco Bell meaning "last resort for somewhat Mexican like food if I'm too lazy to melt cheese on a tortilla"

but at 3 AM when youre loaded down with beer and whatnots and dont feel like driving to the South Side it does the trick for four bucks.

Believe me, it's not our first choice for Mexican; but like you said, it's the 3 a.m. drunk night Mexican food that does the trick after many-o-beer and it's on our way home!!!!!!! :kickass: