The Opeth Collector's Thread

Finally I found Deliverance on cassette. It's Polish edition not the Indonesian (I have that, too), in used condition. I bought it from a guy in Hungary. Now my MC collection is complete, because as I know the Ghost reveries was never released officially on MC...
Justin, no worries. I'm working on to find you D1 and D2 on cassette...

Thanks dude. Those are all I need to complete my MC collection. I got my Morningrise promo in the mail the other day. It's pretty sweet. It better be for 100 bucks! I must be crazy lol.

Gogsi, if possible, do you think you can try to find some Opeth cassettes for me as well? I got Orchid and BWP so far..

And Blackhorse, I recently picked up the promo issue of Bloodbath - Ressurection through carnage. Interested?

No thanks, Gogsi can have it.

And one more tip for you Distrusted.
Always check Ebay with advanced search. Set the location to whole world (or something like this)...
I know, you missed a quite good deal few days ago. A great guy sold an original Orchid MC for 5 bucks...

I know! That was quite a steal lol. I'm surprised nobody else bid on it. I was sure I'd get at least 20 bucks for it. Eh well..

Oh and btw.. I updated my spreadsheet if you wanna see. Just follow the same link on page one. I don't know why I bother. Why would you people even care? lol...

Also, did anybody ever get that BWP digipack? The guy e-mailed me and told me that they weren't available as well. He had to refund my money :mad:

Also, did anybody ever get that BWP digipack? The guy e-mailed me and told me that they weren't available as well. He had to refund my money :mad:

Also have the same problems..
Just a quick question, I've seen a new edition 2007 remastered of Deliverance and Bwp, in digipak, anybody have informations on that ?

Sorry, Justin. I hope this is not a problem...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230179692932
I am really curious what the hack is this...

About the BWP digipack...
It's really strange... The guy wrote me, that it was so hard to find the item (I don't know why he sells a CD, which is not in his stock...) and he posted me the CD about a week ago...
Strange. I hope he don't want to rip me off...

Sorry, Justin. I hope this is not a problem...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230179692932
I am really curious what the hack is this...

About the BWP digipack...
It's really strange... The guy wrote me, that it was so hard to find the item (I don't know why he sells a CD, which is not in his stock...) and he posted me the CD about a week ago...
Strange. I hope he don't want to rip me off...

No problem. The guy second chance offered me. Maybe he had two.

Finally I received it.
Front

BWP_Digi_front_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

I know this is a long shot but does anyone here have a Blackwater Park vinyl that they'd be willing to part with. Its the only one i need and im finding it quite hard to get my hands on it.

I've been trying to get it on ebay for the last year. I've either not had the money to afford it or i've been outbid. Last night i was outbid by 66 god dam cents!!! I think that was the third time thats happened actually.

And one more tip for you Distrusted.
Always check Ebay with advanced search. Set the location to whole world (or something like this)...
I know, you missed a quite good deal few days ago. A great guy sold an original Orchid MC for 5 bucks...
:)

Sure, i'll keep the promo cd for ya.

Yeah, I know of that. I bought the BWP tape for 8 bucks and the Orchid one for 12 or something.