The RC baby thread

great little animations ... all about different bugs ... tons of them on youtube

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a bunch of pictures. I wasn't planning to post this many but they were all so cute I couldn't pick just two or three, so here they are. Most from today and a few from earlier this week.

Norna walks a few steps by now, has been awesome at standing without anything to hold on to for quite a while, and talks more and more. Loves dancing and hellbanging to heavy metal music.

Dis is a very big girl, dresses herself much of the time (though pants are backwards as often as not), stopped wearing diapers a few months back and runs over to play with the neighbours all by herself.

_IGP9898.jpg

_IGP9890.jpg

_IGP9889.jpg

_IGP9888.jpg

_IGP9851.jpg

_IGP9824.jpg

_IGP9759.jpg

_IGP9732.jpg

_IGP9722.jpg

_IGP9686.jpg

_IGP9683.jpg

_IGP9678.jpg

_IGP9568.jpg

_IGP9566.jpg

_IGP9532.jpg

Love their clothes :) It must be a pain in the ass to buy/create such an exclusive stuff for babies - they grow so fast!
The third photo is awesome!

Love their clothes :) It must be a pain in the ass to buy/create such an exclusive stuff for babies - they grow so fast!
The third photo is awesome!
I work at a place that prints clothes so I make them myself - still some work but not very expensive. Thanks!! My fave is the fourth picture, maybe because none of my brothers is in it :p (well a bit in the backbround maybe but that doesn't count)

you make cute kids.
Thank you. I have a very good penis.

do you guys have carpeting in the house? it's the biggest mistake when you have toddlers.

do you guys have carpeting in the house? it's the biggest mistake when you have toddlers.
In one room (out of our 10), it's not common at all here. I don't think I know anyone with carpeting except for our one room. It's nice when you get out of bed in the morning and the floor isn't cold, but other than that it's not good for anything really.

Recently I came up with a list of stuff I hate
It went something like this:
Candy Canes
Mints
Lollipops
Play-Doh