The REAL Anthrax ???

spitz is cool. Stop taking this out of context, im sure as someone has said he just means the original line up recording. no need to cry and winge over this quite frankly

the_walking_dude said:
spitz is cool. Stop taking this out of context, im sure as someone has said he just means the original line up recording. no need to cry and winge over this quite frankly

Cry and winge is what we do best on here though. Without the crying and winging my life would be empty :lol:

OK, OK.

So let's give Scott & Charlie the benefit of the doubt. It is there band after all. They can do what they want. It is there bread and butter.

Lord knows what kind of contract they are working under, to keep this thing afloat. We do not know, and will never know.

But, Jeebus!! Spitz and Belladonna spouting off about the "real" Anthrax and so forth! How can this be a good relationship? Seems disrespectful, rude, stupid, not to mention: COMPLETE BULLSHIT!

After all how many times, did Scott & Charlie say that WCFYA is there most accomplished work, etc., etc.??

Seems fishy to me. But, whatever.

vomit said:
OK, OK.

So let's give Scott & Charlie the benefit of the doubt. It is there band after all. They can do what they want. It is there bread and butter.

Lord knows what kind of contract they are working under, to keep this thing afloat. We do not know, and will never know.

But, Jeebus!! Spitz and Belladonna spouting off about the "real" Anthrax and so forth! How can this be a good relationship? Seems disrespectful, rude, stupid, not to mention: COMPLETE BULLSHIT!

After all how many times, did Scott & Charlie say that WCFYA is there most accomplished work, etc., etc.??

Seems fishy to me. But, whatever.

*nods in agreement*

but damn this is the second year Ive seen Anthrax tour with the old line up, and to be honest I would never get bored with there gigs.. as for WCFYA, well it could be there most acomplished work with those members invovled at that time.. *shrugs* .. ITs all good to me.. and and the band members all entitled to there own opinions after all *opinions are liek arse holes.. everybody has one*

freakbrother6969 said:
Dan Spitz at Blabbermouth:
"The first new real ANTHRAX music in over thirteen years will begin to be made and then recorded/embedded into music history. "

REAL ANTHRAX??? Well, Scott never told us, that Bushtrax was a fake!
If I knew that, I wouldn't buy 25 shirts, all cds, DVDs, merch, etc.
Oh my god! My record collection is full of faked Anthrax cds!
icon_sad.gif
:puke:

"I have been accepting the love and wonderful gifts from Jesus of bringing my guitar playing abilities to new levels."

Halleluja! Spitz will be the next pope!
Anyone PLEASE give him a straitjacket!
Any Exorcists in the room? :heh:

You're taking it way too serious.

I used to really like Spitz but damnit he's such a fucking little douchebag anymore. Just as soon as I really start warming up to this whole reunion thing he has to start running his stupid little mouth and piss me off. Surely Scott & Charlie have to be in some kind of contract with Satan to put up with that little shit.

freakbrother6969 said:
Dan Spitz at Blabbermouth:
"The first new real ANTHRAX music in over thirteen years will begin to be made and then recorded/embedded into music history. "

REAL ANTHRAX??? Well, Scott never told us, that Bushtrax was a fake!
If I knew that, I wouldn't buy 25 shirts, all cds, DVDs, merch, etc.
Oh my god! My record collection is full of faked Anthrax cds!
icon_sad.gif
:puke:

"I have been accepting the love and wonderful gifts from Jesus of bringing my guitar playing abilities to new levels."

Halleluja! Spitz will be the next pope!
Anyone PLEASE give him a straitjacket!
Any Exorcists in the room? :heh:

pfff....you really only can make that out of what SPitz is saying if you read with a certain suspicion.....pretty sad you are so cinical....

ALL HAIL XENU!!!
They're not shitting on the last 13 years. Spitz was on SOWN so he'd be shitting on himself.
Did I mention....
ALL HAIL SURI!!!!

vomit said:
AMEN, JOCKTHRAX!

Love or hate the reunion, and all its accompanying BS coming from the Anthrax camp, how can anyone in their right mind, think that Spitz is normal?

And, as a corollary, how can Scott & Charlie stand/sit idly by while the trick-eyed, watch-fixing, Jeebus Jumping midget badmouths 13 years of their work?

Or for that matter Joey Belladona saying what amounts to the same thing, on stage night after night?

HOW??

Answer: $$$$$$$$:puke:

All my respect for these guys is gone. I wish they could have retired the Anthrax name in good grace. But, that will not happen now.

I agree with everything you said 100%. What a slap in the face to all the people who supported this band the last 13 years. I've bought 18 CD's 4 DVD's, 8 concert tickets & 5 shirts. Boy do i ever feel used!

Black Thirteen said:
ALL HAIL XENU!!!
They're not shitting on the last 13 years. Spitz was on SOWN so he'd be shitting on himself.
Did I mention....
ALL HAIL SURI!!!!

No he's shitting on all of this:

The Greater Of Two Evils
Music Of Mass Destruction
We've Come For You All
Return Of The Killer A's
Volume 8: The Threat Is Real
Stomp 442
Sound Of White Noise

And everyone who stuck by this band during those years. I feel both angry & sad. Angry because he just sipt in my face for shelling out $$$ during those years & sad because the Anthrax i grew to love is dead.

I wouldn't take what Spitz said as an insult. It's obvious that he's excited about recording some new songs and I'm sure meant no harm to John Bush or Rob Caggiano. We all say dumb shit, but the difference is, someone is reporting what Dan says. Give the guy a break. It must be hell walking around all day staring at people's crotches. He must hurt his neck everytime a normal size person engages him in conversation.

sad because the Anthrax i grew to love is dead.[/QUOTE]

you mean the same guys in the pic that look so thrilled to be standing next to each other. I'm not even sure Scott is smiling. looks more like gas.