The REAL Anthrax ???

freakbrother6969 said:
Dan Spitz at Blabbermouth:
"The first new real ANTHRAX music in over thirteen years will begin to be made and then recorded/embedded into music history. "

REAL ANTHRAX??? Well, Scott never told us, that Bushtrax was a fake!
If I knew that, I wouldn't buy 25 shirts, all cds, DVDs, merch, etc.
Oh my god! My record collection is full of faked Anthrax cds!
icon_sad.gif
:puke:

"I have been accepting the love and wonderful gifts from Jesus of bringing my guitar playing abilities to new levels."

Halleluja! Spitz will be the next pope!
Anyone PLEASE give him a straitjacket!
Any Exorcists in the room? :heh:
The guy's gotta be completely outta of what left of his mind... Scott, you need to forbid him doing any interviews (incl. talking, writing, making faces...). Put it in the contract.
So, when is the new album coming out?

walking dead 666 said:
No he's shitting on all of this:

The Greater Of Two Evils
Music Of Mass Destruction
We've Come For You All
Return Of The Killer A's
Volume 8: The Threat Is Real
Stomp 442
Sound Of White Noise

And everyone who stuck by this band during those years. I feel both angry & sad. Angry because he just sipt in my face for shelling out $$$ during those years & sad because the Anthrax i grew to love is dead.
Oh give over and dry your eyes for fucks sake. I don't feel angry, sad, used or otherwise. Anthrax is still alive and well, no matter what version it is. Its all good. :headbang:

walking dead 666 said:
No he's shitting on all of this:

The Greater Of Two Evils
Music Of Mass Destruction
We've Come For You All
Return Of The Killer A's
Volume 8: The Threat Is Real
Stomp 442
Sound Of White Noise

And everyone who stuck by this band during those years. I feel both angry & sad. Angry because he just sipt in my face for shelling out $$$ during those years & sad because the Anthrax i grew to love is dead.

Dan's contributions to Anthrax are way bigger than all of ours except for Black 13. What do you expect him to say? Wouldn't you prefer the time you were in a band over a time when you were not? When Dan hocks a loogey in your face then you can say he just spit in your face.
One of the coolest bumper stickers ever:
BOB SPIT ON ME

Speaking of god, he is teaming with Shawn Michaels to take on Vince McMahon and his son at the upcoming Backlash PPV.

Scott & Charlie should be gratified about all the hubbub concerning John & Rob and Dan & Joey.

It shows people truly CARE about their band.

They may not agree with what we all say, but we as fans, are the ones who are there meal tickets.

If no one said a peep, then I would say that Anthrax has affected no one! People do care, though and are pretty animated about it.

Myself, I think Reunion is not necessarily a bad thing (and yet wrong in so many ways). With John not in the loop for the next record, I am off the bandwagon. So be it. No big woop. One less CD/DVD/concert ticket sold.

No big woop.

I think Rob C is the greater of the guitar players. And John Bush, is the man.

With that being said, "WHO GIVES A FUCK?":kickass:

Also, I met Scott in Milwaukee in 2003, where he chatted with us, signed our stuff, and even mentioned, "Night of the Goat". So there. Let's all do the math with Danny-boy now:

:worship: BUSH RULES!:worship:

^ :lol:

I read that originally on the spitzwatch page, knew it would fire some people up...

More importantly in the gear section of spitzwatch, it says that PRS are currently working on a signiture guitar with a shape we are more used to seeing him play.... can you say PRS flying V :headbang:

reidie said:
^ :lol:

I read that originally on the spitzwatch page, knew it would fire some people up...

More importantly in the gear section of spitzwatch, it says that PRS are currently working on a signiture guitar with a shape we are more used to seeing him play.... can you say PRS flying V :headbang:

That'd be mighty cool! Spitz needs to play a V :headbang: :headbang: