The REAL Anthrax ???

Karina_666 said:
It must be hell walking around all day staring at people's crotches. He must hurt his neck everytime a normal size person engages him in conversation.

:lol: Too funny.

You know the whole thing the only person attached to the band that has managed to not say something really dumb about this is Bush. Maybe staying as quiet as possible wasn't such a bad thing.

Black Thirteen said:
Do The Math will be the title of the record!!!!!!!!

I really hope your kidding. You might as well call it, "Dear John Bush, SEEEEE!!!! Love Joey B"

My new favorite NFMB'er!:kickass:

Caggers said:
giggles... I would assume he meant the Real Antrax as In the old line up form yester year.. after all Anthrax isnt just one person, Bush, Belladonna, Spitz.. or who ever. they are a group not one person.. I hear a lot of that on this forum. bush or Belladonna.. wheres your loyalties people in one man or in the collective ( sound like a freakin trecky now)

SO Spitz has a stong faith, so what? does that mean we mock him for having faith or following a religion??? May I Ask who you are to belittle another mans faith?

Abacus? Weren't they a prog rock band from Newfoundland?
Tonight's show in Helsinki was the best of the tour so far. Finland is the metal epicenter. 13 year olds here get into metal, not bad hip hop.

Dear sir you are correct.

From the Greek word abax, meaning "calculating board" or "calculating table," the Chinese abacus was invented during the Yuan Dynasty, 1280-1368 AD. Often referred to as the first computer, the abacus is used to add, subtract, multiply and divide, as well as figuring fractions and square roots. In certain Asian communities, abacuses are still being used to calculate invoices. In the modern home, it makes an extraordinary desktop accessory. Also see Newfoundland prog rock groups.

Black Thirteen said:
Abacus? Weren't they a prog rock band from Newfoundland?
Tonight's show in Helsinki was the best of the tour so far. Finland is the metal epicenter. 13 year olds here get into metal, not bad hip hop.

good to see the tour is still cranking. Heres to new anthrax :kickass:

DarrellDethSDMF said:
FUCK YEAH! See you tonight at Tampere.

*sigh* very jealous :)

It's been almost a year now since Thrax played here in Kangaroo down under land and I am getting withdrawl symptons.