Votes: 21 25.9%
  • Atheist

Votes: 34 42.0%
  • Satanist

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Other

Votes: 25 30.9%

• Total voters
well, believing that God created Satan was one theory out of many, so really i guess it depends what the person believes. And actually, Satanist isnt believing in Satan or the devil. Satanism is an anti-religion. The Satanic Bible has nothing with raising a "horned beast", but its more morals (kind of like the Christian bible). Also, people who say they believe in Satan usualy dont often mean a giant evil beast, usualy its "Dark Forces" that have great powers. But again, i am atheist (although im some what Agnostic, because some of me thinks that their is a higher power out there, but really there is no proof, but still.....) anyway, goodbye.
-Derek

Originally posted by Apocalyptic
well, believing that God created Satan was one theory out of many, so really i guess it depends what the person believes. And actually, Satanist isnt believing in Satan or the devil

Ummm, Satan was an angel before he fell. If god created everything, surely he created the angels?? (I don't really care, I'm just sayin, 'sall ;)).
And it depends on your definition of 'satanist' as to what satanists believe.

hey, how do you get to the quote thing to make it be bold and make it say "Originally posted by...." in italics and all that? as in the way everyone uses it.....
-Derek

At the bottom of each post, there is a row of small buttons. The one on the far right says 'quote'. This will create a new post, with the quotes auto-entered (or if you learn the code, you can type it in manually)

Seeing that I am a Atheist I really don't beliven any higher power or any thing at all I would beliven the Big Bang Theroy over a high power just because it make more sense than a higher being that there is absolutely to proof of. The Satanic bible for one has some very stupid sayings such as "When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him. " or "If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy." But on the other hand there are some things before read sayings from the satanic bible I thought it would not say like "Never hurt or harm little children" because before reading stuff from it I had the satanic bible judged. But I believe the Satanic Bible is just about equally stupid as the Holy. That's just my opinion.

well, the most "official" meaning of Satanist is Anton Levay's meaning of it, which is anti-religion. Also, thinking God created everything so he must have created Satan goes back to the theories... because maybe God didnt create everything, so you know, it really depends on the theories you believe in.

Originally posted by opeth9999
The Satanic bible for one has some very stupid sayings such as "When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him. " or "If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy." But on the other hand there are some things before read sayings from the satanic bible I thought it would not say like "Never hurt or harm little children" because before reading stuff from it I had the satanic bible judged. But I believe the Satanic Bible is just about equally stupid as the Holy. That's just my opinion.
HEY, I TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT ASSHOLE!!! but seriously, i really dont think that the Christian or Satanic Bible is stupid, because both have good morals, but both have bad morals. For example; Satanic Bible says the number 1 sin is ignorance, which is arguably correct. Also, it says that to not commit to a religion and all that, which I agree with. The Christian bible says good morals, for example Thou shalt not kill/steal/commit adultry, ect. but also, those are basic morals and a natual human emotion is guilt therfore preventing further actions. But i do not believe Jesus is the son of God and all the crap about parting the sea. and also, its not so much the religion itself that makes me not believe in it another part of it are some of the worsipers... For you see, Christianity is the only religion that goes out trying to convert people and also has the most power over people, which in some cases can get out of hand. Also, the bible constantly contridicts itselt, almost holding some of its values against itself. But i really have nothing against the religion nor any other religion. so anyway, goodbye.
-Derek

I don't about a lot of people's theories basically for Anti-Religion I have heard the quote "God did'nt create humans, humans Created God." I have heard the quote "What would God be without the word faith." I think those are good quote's by Anti-Religious people. I think that if God was smart he would show his face and let us know he is real.

you fucking asshole, i told you about that a long time ago when i said how i agreed with King Diamond about it, also i had experts from the Satanic bible way back in October when i told you about them, remember you stupid asshole son of a bitch fool?!?! jesus, i would kill you if you were next to me.....

Originally posted by opeth9999
I think that if God was smart he would show his face and let us know he is real.
That is exactly what king diamond says in a house of god interview (except obviously worded more intelegent and not with a second grade vocabulary). my god, get the wax out of your ears and start listening more.......

remember you stupid asshole son of a bitch fool?!?! jesus, i would kill you if you were next to me.....

"If someone on the forum annoys you, destroy him." Sounds a bit like the evil book, does it not?

Are you the hugest asshole in the world I have had that page saved such a long time and I do remember telling you me one of them but I did not take it from YOU DUMBASS!!! and the King Diamond it is not quoted from you Fucking dick and I thought of that a long time ago before King Diamond Believe it or not because it is the "Greatest" quote I have ever heard. What a Dick you are.

I love your posts Opeth9999, because every time i read one i laugh at your ignorance. I bet your one of those kids that goes to school trying to shock kids with foolish clothes and all black.... pathetic.... you think that you thought of that before me or king diamond? King Diamond has been friends with Anton Levey for years (until his death). He has clearly stated his views for over 5 years. I really wish i knew where you lived, because if i did.... oh yeah, to prove you ignorence, everyone goto http://www.mindspring.com/~raggije/interviews/KINGDIAMOND02-2001.htm and he explains what he thinks and then when the interview asks what would you say to god if you could ask him something, see what he says. I cant believe that ASSHOLE Opeth9999 thinks he made that theory. He is the kind of kid that gives Opeth a bad name.....