The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Still,
Berlin > Heidelberg.
If you want some to see a cool but dirty city with fucked up people,you should really come to Berlin.

Definitely will, im gonna coach quest it soon.

Some penner came up to me in Frankfurt and asked me for some change, I said no, then he started crying and said he had aids and needs 4 euros for a cure. Thats the definition of cunt right there, he's going to hell.

Definitely will, im gonna coach quest it soon.

Some penner came up to me in Frankfurt and asked me for some change, I said no, then he started crying and said he had aids and needs 4 euros for a cure. Thats the definition of cunt right there, he's going to hell.
:lol:! such a gourmet. having 4 euros means being wealthy for the usual german bum. enough beer can be bought with that fortune.

the worst penner you can meet here are those who take the subway and present their fucked up poems and ask for money afterwards.
The guys with the accordions are pretty annoying too but they can at least play.

I somehow transformed into a bum too.
I earned about 12 euros just with pfand the last 2 days.

Realized today that I may have too much control over my life... I basically live the life of a 40 year old guy. I feel so sick of like working so hard all the time to hold it together when really it's worthless, I kind of feel like to just let go. It won't be the end of the world to maybe get rid of some of this shit and go to the school residence next year, have fun. Sucks to be too serious/mature :lol:

Realized today that I may have too much control over my life... I basically live the life of a 40 year old guy. I feel so sick of like working so hard all the time to hold it together when really it's worthless, I kind of feel like to just let go. It won't be the end of the world to maybe get rid of some of this shit and go to the school residence next year, have fun. Sucks to be too serious/mature :lol:

I've let it go too much atm, but thats somewhat one of my bigger fears in life, to get too serious about things and "forget about having fun" and enjoying life to its fullest, yaknow? Then again, money and security is a necessity and important too. I guess it's all about finding a balance, but still, i don't wanna sit in my chair at 70 years old feeling like i did fuck all in life.

Maybe you should man, go for it:D

I've let it go too much atm, but thats somewhat one of my bigger fears in life, to get too serious about things and "forget about having fun" and enjoying life to its fullest, yaknow? Then again, money and security is a necessity and important too. I guess it's all about finding a balance, but still, i don't wanna sit in my chair at 70 years old feeling like i did fuck all in life.

Maybe you should man, go for it:D

Courage_Wolf_SHIT_POSSIBILITIES.jpg

Courage_Wolf_3_by_Nossek.jpg

3346279582_d4401c59ff.jpg

courage_wolf_fears_2.jpg

i'm considering to buy a Samsung U600, but am still having doubts (since a cheaper one would do the trick as well). Does anyone have experience with Samsung phones? or with this one in particular? i've checked google and it does say a slider phone with a spring coming out isn't that efficient.

^My last phone was a Samsung D900i, and I've used a U600. Samsung make awesome phones and the U600 is a good model, get it.

Speaking of which, I got a new phone for my birthday, Sony Ericsson W995a.

sony-ericsson-w995a-550x333.jpg

sony-ericsson-w995a.jpg

8MP camera, 3.5mm headphone jack :)D), built-in kickstand and 8GB storage. :kickass:

@Frank: Well that's how I feel, like an old man wasting his life. I know that in the end I'm dead anyways and I only have a few years of young so might as well jsut enjoy it. I am a very strong minded person and I like to have a 'safe' life so I've set myself up really good and after I have it all I feel stagnant. I have moderate financial security, I mean I can pay all my bills easily now and still have money left over PLUS I have a nice chunk of cash saved up, it'd be used fast is I had to live off it exclusively but it's nice money to have for a rainy day... but I just feel like my life is worthless :lol:

I think I'm just gonna sell/pack up most my shit, and move away form my girlfriend and live on residence. Have some wild fun with drunken 18 year olds :lol: Although that really isn't me :lol: I had my wild days and then found the internet and got fat :\

^My last phone was a Samsung D900i, and I've used a U600. Samsung make awesome phones and the U600 is a good model, get it.

Speaking of which, I got a new phone for my birthday, Sony Ericsson W995a.

sony-ericsson-w995a-550x333.jpg

sony-ericsson-w995a.jpg

8MP camera, 3.5mm headphone jack :)D), built-in kickstand and 8GB storage. :kickass:
:lol: When I used to work at AT&T the Sony Ericsson was the WORST phone, any model. The newer ones might be better but the ones we dealt were shit tier and I had all kind of calls, in fact when people called in with a problem about them I'd just send them out a brand new phone, different model.

It's true though. My sony ericsson was so shitty (annoying bugs and lack of simple things like, say, multiple alarms) that I couldn't handle keeping it for more than a couple of months. My previous phone was like 7 years old, so you see how drastic it is. Got an N78 then, and I love it.

i'm considering to buy a Samsung U600, but am still having doubts (since a cheaper one would do the trick as well). Does anyone have experience with Samsung phones? or with this one in particular? i've checked google and it does say a slider phone with a spring coming out isn't that efficient.

Slider phones aren't durable at all... they're pretty but inefficient. Same goes for flip (the flip design, though, while YET more fragile, at least has the sense that it protects the screen, the part most likely to get scratched... flip phones use the screen to protect the keyboard = wha).

I recommend getting a monoblock phone.

That and I've heard all kinds of complaints about samsung phones as well (one of them had memory leaks, so you kept it on for a while, then it crashed and reset! Neat).

It's true though. My sony ericsson was so shitty (annoying bugs and lack of simple things like, say, multiple alarms) that I couldn't handle keeping it for more than a couple of months. My previous phone was like 7 years old, so you see how drastic it is. Got an N78 then, and I love it.

Slider phones aren't durable at all... they're pretty but inefficient. Same goes for flip (the flip design, though, while YET more fragile, at least has the sense that it protects the screen, the part most likely to get scratched... flip phones use the screen to protect the keyboard = wha).

I recommend getting a monoblock phone.

That and I've heard all kinds of complaints about samsung phones as well (one of them had memory leaks, so you kept it on for a while, then it crashed and reset! Neat).

I've had my samsung for a few years, it's a slider and it hasn't given me any grief.