The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I feel intrigued. The Hollywood-stalker in me read in the newspaper today that apparently Angelina Jolie has planned very thoroughly to seduce Johnny Depp. I'm keeping my fingers crossed he doesn't fall for it. :(
Also, I fail to understand what people see so gorgeous at her. :mad: (inb4 fanboying and pics to show how awesome she is :( )

I really dont get the whole "lol angelina jolie is so hot" thing either, she looks disproportionate and just off.

I'm pissed off by "rock critics". Those people should fucking DIE.

im not sure i understand what you mean with rock critics, can you elaborate?

I don't get jolie either, she has some manly features. I can understand if you find her attractive if you're either a) a lesbian or b) a 40-year old gay man who runs a style label... otherwise it just doesn't add up.

EDIT: Awwwww, there was another porcupine here today, but a very young one :oops:

I don't get jolie either, she has some manly features. I can understand if you find her attractive if you're either a) a lesbian or b) a 40-year old gay man who runs a style label... otherwise it just doesn't add up.

I'm iffy about her. I can see why some find her attractive but she certainly isn't all that the press makes her out to be (Although she is a pretty good actress at times). Kinda the same thing with Megan Fox except without the talent.

Apparently she is batshit crazy and insane in the bed. She used to carry a vial of Bill Bob Thornton's blood around her neck. Then she lost the crackhead lifestyle and kept the wild shit in the bedroom but gave off a better public image. I think she isn't attractive at all but I'm sure Brad has banged 1000's of hot chicks, none of which have the "talent" and bank account of Jolie so :loco:

Apparently she is batshit crazy and insane in the bed. She used to carry a vial of Bill Bob Thornton's blood around her neck. Then she lost the crackhead lifestyle and kept the wild shit in the bedroom but gave off a better public image. I think she isn't attractive at all but I'm sure Brad has banged 1000's of hot chicks, none of which have the "talent" and bank account of Jolie so :loco:

I heard that too, PLUS that she and Billy Bob got a velcro wall in their house when they were together... for that I kind of adore her.

what the fuck? You're still here? Poseur!!!

Go to moonsorrow, we're going to get drunk and wear war paint like its 2006.

Sounds good :lol: If I can get a free ticket and I'm not bombarded with schoolwork I'm there. I really hope these fuckers go on strike, I'd love a 3 week vacation...

:kickass: Men with some sense. :kickass:

@Leandro: Next time, take pics! :cool:

My dad did, but they're not very good cellphone pics :( it looks like kinda this anyway:
prehensileporcupine.jpg

@vikk: omg paulo zulu

On the jolie thing: Well, being crazy in bed earns her some street cred I guess..

I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE IN LIKE 50 YEARS!
And we thought you had actually gotten a life, unlike us. Apparently you didn't. :( Meh, welcome back anyway. :lol:

We had a one hour and a half power cut, epic one. It's been snowing for one whole day non-stop and now we even got a snow storm, lights went out, 17.00 o'clock, almost dark and my eyes had only just adjusted to reading at a flashlight when electricity came back.
Elementary school fuckers don't need to go to classes tomorrow, highschool students do though. :mad: Shitty country, shitty system, I'm tired of this. :lol:

I have a major cold :S I'm cold all the time even though my room has about saunatemperature :S I'm sniffing continously and nothing helps..
I have been hanging above this bowl with steaming eucalyptus stuff.. and it doesn't help :S

I think I'm just gonna crawl up under the blankets and not get out of bed until Wednesday or something...

i give 3 months

i guess i just have a old-school mind, but it's funny how's people mentality has changed, i'm sure that 50% of this was made just for him post in youtube, people are getting dumber and dumber

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate when you wake up and you don't remember how you got to bed nor what happened last night. And somehow, a very old habit brings you to this page. I feel like I'm pregnant with morning sickness. And I'm just assuming how that feels like...

Scheduled a shoot today, then last minute crew and actors drop out, aw well I'm gonna shoot this fucking thing today, the quality will suffer but I think I can pull it off.