The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I am exite. Just got contents insurance and set up a new joint bank account for bills/rents etc. Moving out Saturday morning but we're not going to have internets for 4 weeks ;_;
/wrists

I suppose it will give me some quality time to finish a few compositions :D

also, cocks

I'm pretty good. Abiparty next week as school is over then. Also, In about 2 weeks I embark on a trip to Germany for 5 days. Which is also fucking win.

Found out today I got accepted (early) into the highly competitive Film and Television production program I applied to. Feels good man. 1800 apply and only 100 are chosen so I am pretty happy about that :lol: Only thing that sucks is now I want to drop out of the program I am in now since I don't really give a fuck about it, I'd rather work until next September. Aw well.

Congrats both! :)

My day, so far, has been as bizarre as can be. The apartment two floors under mine apparently had a huge gas flow, neighbours called the firemen who couldn't open the door/didn't wanna kick it down so entered the apartment through the window by using one of those climbing ropes, while I was outside the block and watching, just like the other neighbours, after we've been told to GTFOITMIGHTEXPLODE!!!
Can't believe something has actually happened today. :cool: :lol:

Elaborate, good sir. He's completely clean off drugs and has pretty much sorted out >90% of his feuds now, and Endgame was a fucking furious album.

Pff...

I hate my neighbour/roommate.. I hate those f-ing jerks who invented Valentinesday...
And all I want to do is just leave this stupid country and never come back..

Can't wait until next thursday when I'm in Finland.. even though it's only for one day, I hope it'll help against my Netherlands-depression a bit..

Anyway.. I redecorated yesterday.. Been lifting too heavy stuff, so I feel like I'm 80 today haha.. My back is killing me :rofl:
Now I have to wait for my new corsets and mattress to arrive for some good night's sleep!

Congrats both! :)

My day, so far, has been as bizarre as can be. The apartment two floors under mine apparently had a huge gas flow, neighbours called the firemen who couldn't open the door/didn't wanna kick it down so entered the apartment through the window by using one of those climbing ropes, while I was outside the block and watching, just like the other neighbours, after we've been told to GTFOITMIGHTEXPLODE!!!
Can't believe something has actually happened today. :cool: :lol:

:lol: Thanks. And that is a bit crazy but at least it was entertaining and nothing bad happened. Reminds me of the time the power lines behind my house exploded into a fiery shitstorm.

SteveMCsteve said:
lol. Dave Mustaine is a fucking joke.
I was wondering what you said to TheKid so I viewed your post. Now I remember why you're on my ignore list :lol:

Elaborate, good sir. He's completely clean off drugs and has pretty much sorted out >90% of his feuds now, and Endgame was a fucking furious album.

Endgame IMO wasn't that great, at least compared to United Abominations.

Also I'd like to say that I'll be gone from tomorrow for a week.

inb4 everyone celebrates

Heading back to India? :loco:

He should think about what he says before he talks.
He constantly talks with a pompous attitude and fails to treat most ex-members of Megadeth with respect. He basically insults them to hide the fact that he's bitter about them leaving. Now, when I think of Megadeth Inc. I don't think of it as a band but just Mustaine with 3 other hired guns. There's a reason why Metallica is more famous than Megadeth. The members of Metallica treat each other with decency and respect, while in Megadeth its just Dave, with his huge ego, controlling everything. I was a huge Mustaine fan, but now I really can't admire him anymore. However, this is just my opinion of him, after following him for a few years. Note that this has nothing to do with his music, but rather his personality. Plus, I really doubt that the Ellefson renuion is gonna last.

Pff...

I hate my neighbour/roommate.. I hate those f-ing jerks who invented Valentinesday...
And all I want to do is just leave this stupid country and never come back..

Can't wait until next thursday when I'm in Finland.. even though it's only for one day, I hope it'll help against my Netherlands-depression a bit..

NL must be really depressing if you are going to Finland. I hate the fucking country personally.:p

NL must be really depressing if you are going to Finland. I hate the fucking country personally.:p

Well at least in Finland ppl have respect for each other and there aren't as much 'foreigners'.. Where I live there are almost more ppl from Turkey and Morocco. Like the third generation problemchildren.. There is a lot of fighting and stuff.. I don't like it anymore.. Just had enough..

nl is awesome, legal hoes and weed

Don't forget our woodenshoes, tulips and Heineken :puke: