The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Well at least in Finland ppl have respect for each other and there aren't as much 'foreigners'.. Where I live there are almost more ppl from Turkey and Morocco. Like the third generation problemchildren.. There is a lot of fighting and stuff.. I don't like it anymore.. Just had enough..

:lol: and you turn into a finn if you go to finnland for one day?

:lol: and you turn into a finn if you go to finnland for one day?

Unfortunately not hahaha

I'm going to Finland in April too.. 8 days in Tampere and 2 days in Helsinki..
And I'm hoping to go to some Finnish festivals too.. If I could I would move to Finland... I just feel at home there..

I also spent 4 weeks in Savonlinna last summer :) Which was awesome!

Stop sucking finnish cock please. Thank you.

I mean, it's okay when you're having sex with a finnish guy. Otherwise it isn't.

Once, just once, I'd like to see someone go like "But Bulgaria is such a great country, how I wish I was born there!"

Once, just once, I'd like to see someone go like "But Bulgaria is such a great country, how I wish I was born there!"
Nope, won't happen. :p Same goes to my country or all of Eastern Europe generally, because there's nothing representative enough from us to the rest of the world.
And I'm not even a Finland asslicker, not necessarily. :lol:

I mean, it's okay when you're having sex with a finnish guy. Otherwise it isn't.

I wish I was ;) Heard good things about Finnish guys :rofl:

Just kidding....

The thing is, this is an offtopic thread for a Finnish band.. It's quite logical that ppl here seem to have a fascination for the country, because a fascination for a country often comes with a fascinations for the music they make in that country..

For example, someone totally crazy about the Netherlands would loooooooove Jan Smit (honestly.. you don't want to listen to that)..

But I guess ppl only understand things like that when they have the same kind of fascination...

I was with you until here...

:zombie:

I'd like to see a dance called "The Haitian Twist" where a person just convulses for about 2 minutes then falls on the floor and gets buried by rubble. :lol:

^Well, girls are allowed to suck cock when they have sex, aren't they? My problem lies with figurative cocksucking :p

And dude, so harsh :lol:

Nope, won't happen. :p Same goes to my country or all of Eastern Europe generally, because there's nothing representative enough from us to the rest of the world.
And I'm not even a Finland asslicker, not necessarily. :lol:

Pah, you guys got Dracula's castle, that's cool enough :D I want to visit the Romanian mountains once. They're drop dead gorgeous.

But I guess ppl only understand things like that when they have the same kind of fascination...

I know a Scottish guy living in finland (omggavin) and I tell you... nothing special about it. It's just a place. And it's cold. And you can't sleep during summer because the sun goes up at 3am or whatever. Wanting to live in a place because your favourite band is from there is... senseless.

I, for example, would live anywhere as long as a decent university hires me, with a decent weather. Which unfortunately means I have a very good chance of winding up in eagleland :erk:

Well at least in Finland ppl have respect for each other and there aren't as much 'foreigners'.. Where I live there are almost more ppl from Turkey and Morocco. Like the third generation problemchildren.. There is a lot of fighting and stuff.. I don't like it anymore.. Just had enough..

So this is the foreigners children fault you don't like your country anymore? :err:

We idealize countries we like before actually living there for a good period of time which means finding a job, an appartment, dealing with the administration (is that correct?), and as polite as ppl can be, you'll always be a foreigner for them...

Well the reason why we dont have that much immigrants is that I think our policy about it is still quite strict. Dont know about respecting others...or at least respecting those few immigrants. After all, I think finnish people can be sometimes quite racists. It depends a lot where you come from. Like everyone else, we too have stereotypes about the other countries and prejudices.

Unfortunately not hahaha

I'm going to Finland in April too.. 8 days in Tampere and 2 days in Helsinki..
And I'm hoping to go to some Finnish festivals too.. If I could I would move to Finland... I just feel at home there..

I also spent 4 weeks in Savonlinna last summer :) Which was awesome!

Still, you'll be a foreigner for them too :p

"But Bulgaria is such a great country, how I wish I was born there!"

Well normally I dont have any prejudges but once I was in Bulgaria and once is enough :lol:

I know a Scottish guy living in finland (omggavin) and I tell you... nothing special about it. It's just a place. And it's cold. And you can't sleep during summer because the sun goes up at 3am or whatever. Wanting to live in a place because your favourite band is from there is... senseless.

I don't want to live there because my favorite band is from there... In fact, I wanted to live in Finland even before I knew some good Finnish bands..
I don't mind the cold, and sleeping is no problem with all that light..

So this is the foreigners children fault you don't like your country anymore? :err:

We idealize countries we like before actually living there for a good period of time which means finding a job, an appartment, dealing with the administration (is that correct?), and as polite as ppl can be, you'll always be a foreigner for them...

Well the thing in the NL is, the 3rd generation foreigners, so the grandchildren of the Turks and Moroccans who came here in the '60s to work, apparantly don't know where they belong (some scientific result or whatever).. About 80% of them is criminal, dealing drugs and forcing girls into prostitution. They have no respect for women and they refuse to speak Dutch in public. Also a lot of ppl from the Netherlands Antilles are in the same situation.
And the Dutch government does nothing but complain that there has to be done something, but when they have to act, they don't...

Well the reason why we dont have that much immigrants is that I think our policy about it is still quite strict. Dont know about respecting others...or at least respecting those few immigrants. After all, I think finnish people can be sometimes quite racists. It depends a lot where you come from. Like everyone else, we too have stereotypes about the other countries and prejudices.

When I was in Finland, I think I've seen only one negroid man.. That's all... When I landed in Germany and got back to the Netherlands, I saw one caucasian man... (well it's a bit exaggerated, but you get my point)

In my experience, the Finns respect other ppl, a friend of mine studied a year in Helsinki and has the same opinion. But if you think Finns are racist and don't respect other ppl, maybe that says enough about the Dutch then.. (I mean, if I don't see that in Finland..)

And I'm used to the prejudices.. I sometimes dress gothic, so ppl come up to me like ''Satanist'' and ''Do you cut yourself?''.. When I wear my armypants and new rocks, ppl turn around and stare at me..
And when in a foreigncountry and I say I'm from the Netherlands, the first thing I hear is ''Oh do you have weed??''

When I was in Finland, I think I've seen only one negroid man.. That's all... When I landed in Germany and got back to the Netherlands, I saw one caucasian man... (well it's a bit exaggerated, but you get my point)

In my experience, the Finns respect other ppl, a friend of mine studied a year in Helsinki and has the same opinion. But if you think Finns are racist and don't respect other ppl, maybe that says enough about the Dutch then.. (I mean, if I don't see that in Finland..)

And I'm used to the prejudices.. I sometimes dress gothic, so ppl come up to me like ''Satanist'' and ''Do you cut yourself?''.. When I wear my armypants and new rocks, ppl turn around and stare at me..
And when in a foreigncountry and I say I'm from the Netherlands, the first thing I hear is ''Oh do you have weed??''

You remind me of myself(except for the racism/foreigner-hate) when I was 16. How old are you?:lol:
And I doubt that Germany is full of black people :D

You remind me of myself(except for the racism/foreigner-hate) when I was 16. How old are you?:lol:
And I doubt that Germany is full of black people :D

I turn 24 next thursday....
Germany isn't full of black ppl, but I landed in Dusseldorf and while I was waiting for my train there were huge groups of turkish or moroccan youth at that trainstation.. Screaming and just hanging around and bothering ppl..

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a racist.. And I don't hate foreigners.. the thing is that the majority of the foreigners I see here in the Netherlands cause trouble.. And ever since I worked nights at the gasstation I've become really suspicious about the turkish/moroccan youth.. The things they shouted at me when I was at work and the things they were doing on our parkinglot and stealing from the store..
I know it's just one group, but it makes you suspicious about all of them in the same age and the same behaviour.. the macho attitude..

atgaaactg7twm7kxivfcvuj.jpg

^^Sad but almost true. A policeman raped an 16 year old girl and got 2 years probation. And overall the punishments from rape are sometimes ridiculous.