The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Cut off all of my festival bands today. Slightly sad, but thats 6 less things I have on my arm, and it feels fucking good!

In other news, looked forward to having the new Heathen album in my mits for 6 months and it arrives here damaged. My Behemoth album a few weeks ago also arrived damaged, so im sending both of them back with a "my money back or else" email.

Somehow unable to really concentrate on one thing for long which sucks because I would have had the whole day to myself and had planned on spending it reading.....Maybe I'll watch TV later to tire myself out...

I found out I'm an idiot. Dumber than the Alexis' doppelgänger's cat. I was using Direct3D 9 in my engine all the time, although it's less powerful and more difficult to develop to, because I thought my crappy video card wouldn't support it. Well... :erk:

Hours of fun ahead of me, porting stuff to Direct3D 11.

My sister dates a guitarist, she showed me some live shows of him, he's a fucking guitar hero. 18 and plays like Jimmy Page. He's amazing.

i would totally make tender love with your sister. and you.

I have winter holiday for over a week, so I've played some Team Fortress 2 for about 5-6 hours straight, worked out for about an hour or more with Zumba, walked my dog, eaten dinner with mom and washed up the dishes. All in all, I've had a pretty good day : )