The return of the "How are you today?" thread

It's true though. My sony ericsson was so shitty (annoying bugs and lack of simple things like, say, multiple alarms) that I couldn't handle keeping it for more than a couple of months. My previous phone was like 7 years old, so you see how drastic it is. Got an N78 then, and I love it.
Slider phones aren't durable at all... they're pretty but inefficient. Same goes for flip (the flip design, though, while YET more fragile, at least has the sense that it protects the screen, the part most likely to get scratched... flip phones use the screen to protect the keyboard = wha).

I recommend getting a monoblock phone.
My previous phone was a flip one, a NEC :)zombie:, exactly :p), i got it from a friend that had it for over 3 years, and then i had it for like 3 and then the sound just disappeared :erk:. even the preset-stuff you can't delete was gone. That's pretty shitty for someone's primordial use of a cellphone is an alarmclock... :cry:. The one i have now is an LG sliderphone, it's the previous phone from my bf, but in december some fat squidlooking woman bumped into me on the bus, while i wasn't even blocking the way, and since i was just messaging i dropped the thing... it's never been to its normal behaviour since :(. it hardly stays on for 3 minutes, even when i don't use it. maybe i'll just go for a cheap nokia, makes me feel al nostalgic and whatnot.

Samsungs are pretty shit.
hence the name
hmm, convincing
Pretty sick. Just got back from the doctors and had to get blood drawn :ill:
last time i went, they dropped my blood on the floor and had to re-take it.
"I guess some blood... is just too hot to handle", as a certain Horatio would say :cool:

Pretty sick. Just got back from the doctors and had to get blood drawn :ill:

Are you sick because of the blood being drawn or were you saying you are so sick that blood needed to be taken to determine the cause?

Well, if the first statement is true then rest assured your aversion to needles and getting blood drawn will fade eventually, till then it sucks :lol: Unless you're anemic then I'm sad to say you'll feel sick everytime. Either way hope you feel better.

Are you sick because of the blood being drawn or were you saying you are so sick that blood needed to be taken to determine the cause?

Well, if the first statement is true then rest assured your aversion to needles and getting blood drawn will fade eventually, till then it sucks :lol: Unless you're anemic then I'm sad to say you'll feel sick everytime. Either way hope you feel better.

I was sick in the first place so they wanted to check a couple things. Its strange cause my doctors don't think I'm anemic, yet I seem to faint or get really close to fainting every time they take more than one vial

last time i went, they dropped my blood on the floor and had to re-take it.
"I guess some blood... is just too hot to handle", as a certain Horatio would say :cool:
:lol: now all we need is a dead hooker and The Who.

i'm considering to buy a Samsung U600, but am still having doubts (since a cheaper one would do the trick as well). Does anyone have experience with Samsung phones? or with this one in particular? i've checked google and it does say a slider phone with a spring coming out isn't that efficient.

I don't know about that phone, but you should read tons of reviews before getting your phone. I didn't do that and now I'm stuck with a motorola rival a455 which really sucks balls. you might find something on http://howardforums.com/

I feel intrigued. The Hollywood-stalker in me read in the newspaper today that apparently Angelina Jolie has planned very thoroughly to seduce Johnny Depp. I'm keeping my fingers crossed he doesn't fall for it. :(
Also, I fail to understand what people see so gorgeous at her. :mad: (inb4 fanboying and pics to show how awesome she is :( )