The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Sounds like crapstick is boring her boyfriend if gaming is more interesting :lol:
I don't think so. Some guys are just addicted to gaming.

Doing pretty fine, right now Im checking some laptops from internet. Gonna buy one for myself during this spring. Right now Im thinking if I should get Asus or some cheaper one (like Acer, with no guarantee if its going to work less than 2 weeks) Of course there are other options than just Asus and Acer.

Don't get Acer, ever. You're just signing up for trouble if you do. I've heard good things about Lenovo and Asus.

That, or get a Macbook Pro

I don't think so. Some guys are just addicted to gaming.

Don't get Acer, ever. You're just signing up for trouble if you do. I've heard good things about Lenovo and Asus.

That, or get a Macbook Pro

I am running an Acer and it has been running strong for two years. Without an updated virus scanner too... this things a fucking trooper.

I'll take my apology now.

I am running an Acer and it has been running strong for two years. Without an updated virus scanner too... this things a fucking trooper.

I'll take my apology now.

I worked as a computer tech at my dad's office and 2 of his colleagues use Acer laptops and they would crash all the time. Also, my bf's family got an acer desktop for Xmas and it worked ONCE, then wouldn't turn on, they got a replacement one of the same model and it crashes all the time. Specs are nice for the price, but they are the cheapest computers ever made. Hell, even my HP pc with 1.7 ghz cpu and 2 gb's of RAM runs way better than that dual core with 3gb of RAM and supposedly awesome video card.

oh, and my acer lcd display is full of dead pixels.

After I did some research it seems that either Acer works very well or then you have to get it repaired 2-3 times (sometimes the problem is the same) and the service sucks+ its expensive. So I guess Im primaly going to look for Asus. With my luck what it comes to technology I dont think I want to take the risk with Acer.

i don't know much about those brands, but my brother is a major in Computer Science, and he owns a Asus, guess he knows what he is doing

I'm bored... Went home to my bf yesterday and I was really happy to see him and was in a good mood cus I thought we would do something fun. Get drunk, out partying, have crazy sex or whatever, but we did like, nothing :/ Or, we did have sex tho, but.. Yeah.
Sometimes he can be really boring. Either way, he's gaming on his computer or he's playing guitar. I feel like I've experienced that enough in the past, and I don't need another guy just like that. Now I'm planning to watch a new episode of The Vampire Diaries and then maybe go for a run outside : ) And we're btw, invited over for dinner at my cousin Jack and his wifes house tonight ^^ That'll be fun.

To be honest, almost all guys are like that. If they're not interested in gaming or play guitar then they will have something else to ignore you with. Either way, if you're having doubts now, then you should probably end it. That and if you're just looking for someone good in bed, I'm sure you can find it, but there can be way worse strings attached than having someone who plays video games and guitar.

Anyways, sitting around about to play modern warfare. Getting a hotel and having a small get together with some friends later and then probably just having lots of sex when they leave. Yey for weekends :)

So yeah, it's local tradition in Oxford to celebrate May Day by having the bars, pubs and clubs stay open all night the night before... Needless to say, I am so fucking hungover right now... And my wallet is so empty I'm crying.

Oh yeah it was fucking awesome. We ended up in a club that was staying open till 8am and they had fucking Domino's Pizza and Krispy Kreme food stalls inside the club to "get you through the night" :lol:

So yeah, it's local tradition in Oxford to celebrate May Day by having the bars, pubs and clubs stay open all night the night before... Needless to say, I am so fucking hungover right now... And my wallet is so empty I'm crying.

Sounds better than the burning cars and demonstrations over here :lol:

Oh yeah it was fucking awesome. We ended up in a club that was staying open till 8am and they had fucking Domino's Pizza and Krispy Kreme food stalls inside the club to "get you through the night" :lol:

That sounds like alot of fun actually. I'm such a fat kid at heart I would have left... well probably at the same weight considering I would have most likely ended up puking anyways lol. I wish we had clubs that cool here. There is some decent shit in miami, but I can't stand going down there.

Yeah, its not that they aren't into either of you at all. :)

Oh well, you sure haven't heard my bf... I tried leaving him and he begged for me to take him back. He loves me way too much. He calls me all the time, crying, for me to go see him. And he keeps telling me he's afraid I'll leave him.

Yeah maybe he's addicted to gaming. So what ? Doesn't mean he's not interested in me. He's actually TOO interested in me.

Oh well, you sure haven't heard my bf... I tried leaving him and he begged for me to take him back. He loves me way too much. He calls me all the time, crying, for me to go see him. And he keeps telling me he's afraid I'll leave him.

Yeah maybe he's addicted to gaming. So what ? Doesn't mean he's not interested in me. He's actually TOO interested in me.

Sounds like that's more about him being a mental case.

I think what you just tried to justify yourself with is about to blow up in your face :rofl: Just sayin'....

Not really, I don't think anyone on the board even believes that bullshit she just laid out :lol:.
However, we do know she has a thing for whiny pussbags with low self-esteem.