The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I don't get why everybody is being an ass about him dumping her..
Shit happens, life goes on...

And there's also something called gratitude you know.. The guy traveled across the globe for her and she doesn't even seem to be glad about it.. Didn't hear that she went to him..

Toughen up, don't be so pathetic about it and go on with you life..

Left you for what? He looks like a fucking four-eyed AIDS patient.

Sorry for laughing. No harm meant, but that was just funny :lol::lol:

GOddamnit joe you fucking cunt, now i have beer in my nose :lol:

Hahahah:lol:

Wth... I traveled alone when I was 15... Is it like illegal in Australia to travel when you're not 18 yet...
I guess I'm glad my parents were easy..

I travelled alone between mom and dad, a sertain distance, about 1 hour with plane when I was about 9-13 years old. I had no problem with that. But when I was under 13 years old, I had to wear this paper-thing around my neck which said that "I travel alone" :lol: Good times, good times.

Apparently many of my friends find his reasons for dumping me inconsiderate, but it was his choice and his loss.

Why did you decide to bring this subject up here? :Smug:

Left you for what? He looks like a fucking four-eyed AIDS patient.

That's a pretty pathetic joke, especially for a guy who hides from my posts cause he can't seem to handle them.

Seriously, they're not making fun of you when they say it's the best thing that could ever happen to you.

First, he was 129823982 km away.

Second and last (but not least) he's kind of a twat.

You're calling me a twat? I don't really know you. o_O

Sorry for laughing. No harm meant, but that was just funny :lol::lol:

Oh yeah, that's sooooo funny, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Well, a bunch of people have always been asses to me, so I'm not surprised.

That's a pretty pathetic joke, especially for a guy who hides from my posts cause he can't seem to handle them.

hivkaga.jpg

And there's also something called gratitude you know.. The guy traveled across the globe for her and she doesn't even seem to be glad about it.. Didn't hear that she went to him..

Toughen up, don't be so pathetic about it and go on with you life..

1) You weren't here for the show, at all, why are you giving a review?

2) He didn't travel across the world for her, he traveled across the world for pussy, because all his friends in Canada know hes an awkward fuck, and instead of pick up girls he trolls on a CoB forum.

Wow, I didn't mean to cause a lot of shit on here. :( I should crawl back into my little hole and just lurk this place again...

and...
3) You've not posted here in the past year, maybe two years, unless it was to tell the people (who are no longer here), that you and kaga were meeting up, to tell us how great your short visit was, and to tell us you broke up.

So yeah, get back to your dark hole, I'm sure you'll pop back up with 8239483294 poorly lit myspace pictures of yourself.

Uh okay...?

2) He didn't travel across the world for her, he traveled across the world for pussy, because all his friends in Canada know hes an awkward fuck, and instead of pick up girls he trolls on a CoB forum.
Like as if I would spend that kind of money just for sex when I could easily spend less here in Canada. I wouldn't be man-whorish enough to do that, however.

and...
3) You've not posted here in the past year, maybe two years, unless it was to tell the people (who are no longer here), that you and kaga were meeting up, to tell us how great your short visit was, and to tell us you broke up.

So yeah, get back to your dark hole, I'm sure you'll pop back up with 8239483294 poorly lit myspace pictures of yourself.

Feel great bashing and making assumptions people that you've never met? Well then, cheers, have your e-peen boost.

Like as if I would spend that kind of money just for sex when I could easily spend less here in Canada.

Feel great bashing and making assumptions people that you've never met? Well then, cheers, have your e-peen boost.

The issue was, spending the money and flying to Australia was easier than staying in Canada, due to you being a social fuck. Think that one flew over your head.

I'm not bashing or making assumptions :lol:
I'm pointing out observations. I never said anything really bad about her, unless you consider "not-posting" bad.

bro, didn't mean to rag on ur chik bro, cool bro?

The issue was, spending the money and flying to Australia was easier than staying in Canada, due to you being a social fuck.

Well like you're such a social person.. All you do here is bashing ppl.. Looks like you don't have a life!

And actually I was here for the show, I just didn't feel like letting you guys know.. Thing is, imo it's very pathetic to go whine about the fact your relationship has ended and then to go bash you ex on a forum.
So relationships end, who gives a fuck.. really..

this discussion is useless without after-breaking-up-sex-photos-in-the-internet-to-punish-each-other. i'm waiting.