The return of the "How are you today?" thread

My ex would be a cunt to me every time I had too little sleep - and had to sleep during the day just to be a normal human being.

Message to girls: if for some reason a guy doesn't give you attention, don't be a cunt.

^That's asking a lot from them, sir. =\

I'm fucking tired! I went to bed at 1:00am, knowing that I had to get up at 5:00am. I figured that's okay because all I gotta do is drive. I know some people would say it's dangerous to drive on only four hours of sleep, but to me driving isn't shit. It's when I have to actually work that I need sleep. But anyway, my room mate's dogs fucking SUCK. And they decided it would be fun to bark at our neighbors for about an hour, starting at around 2:45. So I got like two and a half hours instead of four... I guess it's not that big of a difference, but fucking a I hate those dogs. The dog named Baxter is really old, and I'm completely serious when I say that we're having a fucking party when it dies.

Edit: But my friend ali is comin over right now, and she's pretty hot. So now I feel better. =)

But then again, she's dating one of my best friends. So it's hands off for me. /rage

this is the best week ever

monday: sang at the local university
tuesday: sang with my choir at a competition and got 1st place
wednesday: ACT and i kicked it's ass
friday:got my drivers permit, played the national anthem at the men's volleyball game, went to my best friends party

Woke up at 4am, went to Drill, passed my PT test, sat through a 6 hour medic class, died, ate a bran muffin, kicked a dog, fucked a bitch from my unit, took a big clowny shit and now i'm scrapping the herpes zoster off my cock shaft.

Crabstick baby, if you need some dick I'll fly to the Philippines or Himalayas or wherever the fuck you live hell yea. You're boy- i mean, ex-boyfriend was probably fucking his cat or something and in all honesty it's asshole was definitely much tighter :/ .

Congratulations on getting your permit faggot, watch out for drunk drivers, women, asians, my pals, cabs, cops, speeding ambulances, speeding buses, airplanes landing on the freeway, locomotives but luckily they're rarely seen not operating on tracks, tractor trailers, animals, black garbage bags sitting on the side of the road, stop signs (they come out of nowhere at 3am on the way home from the pub) blinking red lights who the fuck knows what they mean anyway amirite? uneven pavement, water hazards, bridges, hasidic jews (minivans), black ice, fog, rain, tornadoes, dust storms, Silent Hill, hitch hikers, clowns, hookers, oil slicks, blue tortoise shells, guidos that ride motorcycles and last but not least school buses. Hit a mother fucking school bus, or a child exiting one and you will sucking fat black cock for the next 25 years.

Late replies from like 2 pages ago...

:lol: Best thing that ever happened to you darling! Go out and celebrate.

I actually went to a party last night to forget about it all. I'm still quite pissed about it though, but whatever.

Hadn't he already done that? :erk: oh well sounds like somebody's been lying to me hahha

Oh he did. For like a few days two months ago. Then he left me again on Tuesday.

Seriously ? After he travelled 7 times across the entire world to meet you ?

That's pretty much correct.

Apparently many of my friends find his reasons for dumping me inconsiderate, but it was his choice and his loss.

Congratulations on getting your permit faggot, watch out for drunk drivers, women, asians, my pals, cabs, cops, speeding ambulances, speeding buses, airplanes landing on the freeway, locomotives but luckily they're rarely seen not operating on tracks, tractor trailers, animals, black garbage bags sitting on the side of the road, stop signs (they come out of nowhere at 3am on the way home from the pub) blinking red lights who the fuck knows what they mean anyway amirite? uneven pavement, water hazards, bridges, hasidic jews (minivans), black ice, fog, rain, tornadoes, dust storms, Silent Hill, hitch hikers, clowns, hookers, oil slicks, blue tortoise shells, guidos that ride motorcycles and last but not least school buses. Hit a mother fucking school bus, or a child exiting one and you will sucking fat black cock for the next 25 years.

Silent Hill and blue tortoise shells made me laugh the hardest :rofl:

^Awesome :D

Woke up at 4am, went to Drill, passed my PT test, sat through a 6 hour medic class, died, ate a bran muffin, kicked a dog, fucked a bitch from my unit, took a big clowny shit and now i'm scrapping the herpes zoster off my cock shaft.

Crabstick baby, if you need some dick I'll fly to the Philippines or Himalayas or wherever the fuck you live hell yea. You're boy- i mean, ex-boyfriend was probably fucking his cat or something and in all honesty it's asshole was definitely much tighter :/ .

You..are..disgusting..

Then he left me again on Tuesday.

Left you for what? He looks like a fucking four-eyed AIDS patient.

Seriously ? After he travelled 7 times across the entire world to meet you ?
Yeah no shit :lol:

I'm bored... Went home to my bf yesterday and I was really happy to see him and was in a good mood cus I thought we would do something fun. Get drunk, out partying, have crazy sex or whatever, but we did like, nothing :/ Or, we did have sex tho, but.. Yeah.
Sometimes he can be really boring. Either way, he's gaming on his computer or he's playing guitar. I feel like I've experienced that enough in the past, and I don't need another guy just like that.

Anyways... your boyfriend is using you for sex.

They sometimes work, why not?

I mean, if having a borderline abusive girlfriend who likes hitting you with a stick counts as working, but it was ok while it lasted I guess.

Seriously, they're not making fun of you when they say it's the best thing that could ever happen to you.

First, he was 129823982 km away.

Second and last (but not least) he's kind of a twat.

Can't see the problem.