The return of the "How are you today?" thread

boxxygo6.gif

31103_608363552597_19609892_35089567_790295_n.jpg

Kaga is an attention whore, Chris is an hero and Eve is not a disgusting heffer.

Let's move on.

I'm great, moved to a luxury condo... love it here. Just went swimming, then sat in the jacuzzi and then the sauna. Feels good man. Hate that chlorine feeling though. I mean this place is really great. In-suite laundry, dishwasher, mondo fridge, epic bathtub, a/c, and some weird fucking red heat lamp thing for richfags who think the tiles in the bathroom are too cold in the morning. Access to gym, patio/bbq area and pool/jacuzzi/sauna/showers ain't bad either. Not to mention it's literally beside my school and I get my own underground parking space. I still can't believe I'm here, it's like living in a nice hotel... it's a bit weird :lol:

Renting for this year, might negotiate depending on how I like it for next year. The building is only 20 years old, tbh though if I was gonna buy I'd get a house or a newer condo downtown. We'll see though. He wanted $1200 a month for it, I talked him down to $1050. So I can prolly talk him down for the sale price as well. Still so fucking stoked, this place is amazing. I'm not millionaire like Kaga but I got myself to a really nice place in life, which I am proud of since I did it by myself with no help from family/etc... no one really supports me financially so it makes it all a little more sweet.

I don't mind Kaga, I just want this bullshit to stop. I can feel the menstrual blood coagulating on my feet just by wandering through this thread.

Bah. Had the Latin term paper today, we have the Geography one tomorrow. Other than that, tons of homework, this week is hell. Misfits is the only thing that can save my mental state right now, and the hope I might survive this couple of days so that I can go to the almost-free L.A. Guns gig on Friday. :lol:

Renting for this year, might negotiate depending on how I like it for next year. The building is only 20 years old, tbh though if I was gonna buy I'd get a house or a newer condo downtown. We'll see though. He wanted $1200 a month for it, I talked him down to $1050. So I can prolly talk him down for the sale price as well. Still so fucking stoked, this place is amazing. I'm not millionaire like Kaga but I got myself to a really nice place in life, which I am proud of since I did it by myself with no help from family/etc... no one really supports me financially so it makes it all a little more sweet.

Holy shit I want to be able to pay that much for a flat/house/apartment :D

Which one was it that dated Chris then? I can't remember.
ㅎ_ㅎ
Chris couldn't pull a girl like Eve in a million years. Unless she got caught in the massive gravitational pull generated from his enormous gut,...
keeping in mind I will have clasped on to everything remotely heavy before being encompassed by and lost in the neverending nothingness of the wormhole you refer to (euphemism) as his 'enormous gut' :cry:

had to look that one up, but thank you :err:

I can feel the menstrual blood coagulating on my feet just by wandering through this thread.
it's not cobot's fault that you're a girl... :p