The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I acutally somehow understand that, but someone will be elected anyway right? :lol:
The last time I informed myself about the gouvernment in the UK was some years ago, so I dont have that much knowledge about that but isnt there some 'devil you know' who wouldnt be as bad as the others?

Voting is supposed to be a way to exercise your voice within a democracy... unfortunately the corrupt assholes in most "first world" nations have the game locked down so tight that they are really doing whatever the fuck they want while making everyone believe that this bullshit system is still a democracy. Aw well. Better than living in Iraq :lol:.

I cant wait untill Ontario votes next year. At least our politicians vary between themselves:

Shifty Fucks
Unorganized assholes
Retards
Green Party
Communism

I love how Ontario gets assraped by both major parties on different levels of state; Liberals fuck up provincial shit and Conservatives fuck up the federal... only thing worse is I moved to Toronto a year ago, which is the asshole of Ontario so I'm getting it on all three levels. /rage

I'm taking off from this city as soon as I get my diploma :lol:

Protip: the general public doesn't know whats best for them.

Besides, theres no utopian option of the current parties in any country(that's even doable on a small scale level, let alone country-wide), so you're basically voting for someone who's gonna fuck up the least. At least that's how it is in this country, but looking at the UK now, the same shit seems to be going on there.

Fucking awesome!

Tomorrow I will see Parkway Drive, Despised Icon, Winds of Plague, The Warriors, 50 Lions.

Win. I am there for PWD though.

I love how Ontario gets assraped by both major parties on different levels of state; Liberals fuck up provincial shit and Conservatives fuck up the federal... only thing worse is I moved to Toronto a year ago, which is the asshole of Ontario so I'm getting it on all three levels. /rage

I'm taking off from this city as soon as I get my diploma :lol:

I'm hoping to move to TO eventually :p
Preferably when the sanitation workers go on a 2 month strike...in the summer :lol:

Fucking awesome!

Tomorrow I will see Parkway Drive, Despised Icon, Winds of Plague, The Warriors, 50 Lions.

Win. I am there for PWD though.

Apparently WOP doesn't have that one hot ass bitch playing keys for them anymore. They do, however, have some new hot ass bitch playing keys for them, I guess. So, good for you. =O

The Lib Dems are actually doing quiet a bit to reform the Political System itself.
Also if you don't vote you have no right to complain :p

Can you write in who you vote for? If so, vote for Swabs.

We have presidential elections too. I'm voting for a jackass because I don't want some cumdumpster allied to the current president to win - the only reason she's a candidate is because she's the ONLY person from their party who got out of some corruption scandals more or less clean. FMC.

We have presidential elections too. I'm voting for a jackass because I don't want some cumdumpster allied to the current president to win - the only reason she's a candidate is because she's the ONLY person from their party who got out of some corruption scandals more or less clean. FMC.

i'm totally gonna vote for Marina Silva. I kid you not, would be awesome see that wacko in presidency

I voted Obama.

29263_872555978723_6220345_47225725_8039084_n.jpg

Apparently WOP doesn't have that one hot ass bitch playing keys for them anymore. They do, however, have some new hot ass bitch playing keys for them, I guess. So, good for you. =O

Yes, Kristen Randall was really hot bitch. Don't know about this new one at all. Both in Despised Icons and WoPs videos you can mute the sound and think they are doing some eminem or such :lol:

The Lib Dems are actually doing quiet a bit to reform the Political System itself.
Also if you don't vote you have no right to complain :p

So you know how I was saying that our idea of democracy is flawed? Well that's clearly the case when your friends asks "So who won then?" and you respond "Oh y'know... No one. Conservatives won way more seats overall but they didn't reach the 326 needed for a 'majority', so chances are we'll end up with a Lib/Labour coalition... Even though they both lost."

Yes, Kristen Randall was really hot bitch.

Are you kidding me?

kristen-randall-200lvg070709.jpg

LOOK AT THAT, WHAT THE FUCK.

The replacement is SOOO much better, she's actually genuinely good looking.

l_b2212affe79b4fa8a0c0189f819d5d4c.jpg

But still, I do find it hilarious that WoP knew that one of the allures of their band was the novelty of "the attractive female member" so when their first one left they knew they had to find another one :lol: