The return of the "How are you today?" thread

ㅎ_ㅎ

:lol: I'm sorry, it's just hard to keep in mind that there are girls here who are semi-normal because of the other small group of idiots that are busy begging for laiho's balls, or just in general flooding idiocy with each word they put down in a post.

:lol: I'm sorry, it's just hard to keep in mind that there are girls here who are semi-normal because of the other small group of idiots that are busy begging for laiho's balls, or just in general flooding idiocy with each word they put down in a post.

Everyone on this board is absolutely fucked in the head. Just some of us are fucked in a really fun way.

I can't wait until cobot is mentioned in a suicide note somewhere.

LOL, I think I'm going to sig that last part :rofl: I consider a good majority of you FAIRLY normal, but there are some people that I could see as being that group of annoying, dirty, anime kids wearing sweaters with cat ears, and sitting on the ground discussing how cool bleach is and pretending that their lives have some destined purpose that is far too epic to be possible.

LOL, I think I'm going to sig that last part :rofl: I consider a good majority of you FAIRLY normal, but there are some people that I could see as being that group of annoying, dirty, anime kids wearing sweaters with cat ears, and sitting on the ground discussing how cool bleach is and pretending that their lives have some destined purpose that is far too epic to be possible.

The truth of this is astronomically accurate.

LOL, I think I'm going to sig that last part :rofl:

Double win, and <3 u too and your ambient BM :oops:

Though i can't see anyone here being one of those Anime kids, except Crzyy_auruaryaa or whatever. Maybe Jmbullet but she would be at some underground-scenekid version of an anime convention, or something that just as lame (Like one of her own shows, hiyo).

Given the opportunity, I think 9/10 people on this board would go to an anime convention, if it was cost free. Some would go to because they are interested, some would go because they like to start shit.

I'm not naming any names, except the two I did, because no one likes them.

^I have been to anime conventions. And I paid. A lot. And I'm not ashamed to admit it. However, I did not dress up like an anime character. And if I had, I would be ashamed to admit that.

Given the opportunity, I think 9/10 people on this board would go to an anime convention, if it was cost free. Some would go to because they are interested, some would go because they like to start shit.
If there was free bee, shitty club music and I wouldnt have to travel to get there I would go.

shit, i feel utterly stupid. Format my computer, but for some reason, the image folder didn't got in backup. fuck, i hate my life.

Who you all voting for Britfags?

Was watching the news the other day, before I knew it it has transfered into a 30min discussion on your election.
I'd give my two cents but it was boring so I didn't listen, and spent the time pointing out that the ex-TV host shows WAY too much topteeth when she talked, its fucked.

Who you all voting for Britfags?

No-one. Our political system is completely flawed, every party regardless of whether they call themselves Labour, Lib Dem or Conservative, are just a slightly different take on weak, politically correct liberalism. The main three political parties in our country are totally insignificant.

No-one. Our political system is completely flawed, every party regardless of whether they call themselves Labour, Lib Dem or Conservative, are just a slightly different take on weak, politically correct liberalism. The main three political parties in our country are totally insignificant.

The Lib Dems are actually doing quiet a bit to reform the Political System itself.
Also if you don't vote you have no right to complain :p