The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I am not feeling that great, got woken up by a phone call from my dad telling me my dog passed away. Not even two months ago my rottweiler died and now my beagle... at least she died of old age in her sleep which isn't as terrible I guess... even so, feels bad man.

Ouch, that sucks man... my Brazilian Terrier died a few months ago too, it was my favourite dog :( it sucked.

Great. I have two days off from school and that means a lenghtened weekend. Though I have no idea what I'm gonna do in next four days :/

I just in general wish I had a job -____-

But yeah, intentionally overslept today, now I'm about to go down to gamestop and pick up Fable 2. :]

Sigh tomorrow are 2 of my biggest finals. And I need to get a B or an A on the first one in order to be able to declare my Economics major. T_T

As of tomorrow I'll be off work for a week :D Two 21st Birthdays to celebrate with my house mates, it is surely going to get messy. :cool:

Sounds like some fun times! :] Take a lot of pictures! ...for blackmail purposes, you know? :)

Sigh tomorrow are 2 of my biggest finals. And I need to get a B or an A on the first one in order to be able to declare my Economics major. T_T

Good luck dude! Just pop some adderall and study your ass off! hahah :D