The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I managed to survive the week, my presence at the Latin class went unnoticed by the teacher ( :kickass: ), Romanian term paper went really smoothly.
I will now go get my well-deserved 17 hours and a half - long sleep.

Currently studying for my final exam on Monday :erk: But then that's my first year of University over! And I'm going to see Nevermore and Death Angel on Tuesday which is going to be unbelievably fucking awesome :D

Trailer Park Boys Countdown to Liquor Day, Bluray rip now complete :D
Gonna get drunk and stones as fuck.

Roll some joints, Rock some beers, Rock some Mitchell Woo!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymORCbgSyEA&feature=related[/ame]

Too bad that movie was shit tier, ruined by Leahy's drunkeness, which I thought was impossible but he went way overboard with it and gayed up an otherwise ok movie.

WHHAT!?! :lol:
He runs through and breaks something like 6 screen doors through the movie :lol: I thought it was spot on.
The Big Dirty was kinda shit.

I am content. Shaved my head a couple days ago, goodbye 3 years of long curly hair :) feels fucking great, it was starting to get on my nerves.

I feel so damn great right now. No apparent reason, but I haven't felt so good in a long time.
:kickass: :kickass:
Which I really shouldn't, considering I have about 50-something pages to learn for History. :lol:

I feel so damn great right now. No apparent reason, but I haven't felt so good in a long time.
:kickass: :kickass:
Which I really shouldn't, considering I have about 50-something pages to learn for History. :lol:

50 pages is too much?
I have 2500 pages in organic chemistry only and not to mention other subjects. I miss my secondary school :(

Just got home from school, about to eat some jambalaya, check my stuffs, see what's going on here, do some homework, and then go play fable 2.

Decent enough day, it's just all humid and shit here.

I JUST FINISHED MY FIRST YEAR OF UNI FUCKING FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUCINKGIN YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THE EXAM WENT SHIT BUT GIVE A FUCK