The return of the "How are you today?" thread

No,but the book has a lot of pics if that helps.It just takes some time to understand them :lol:

:/ :/ :/
Its things like this that make me happy I chose such a pauperous lifestyle.

Woah, I just made up a word, and its a good one too

What is it with all these people getting holidays already. :cry: :cry:
Congrats, though!

Usually beginning of May is when most Collegefolk are done, here at least. Most people I know were done mid-April.

I thought I had my chemistry final today at 8 am. So I stayed up all night, took an hour nap at 5am, then got up and went to school. When I got to the classroom door, the schedule said my final isn't until wednesday. Fail.

So Nevermore were fucking amazing last night, best moment of the night, in between songs Warrel Dane points at me and shouts "Swabs is that you!?". Love that fact that WD is cool enough to actually give a shout out to Neverboarders in the middle of a gig :D

So Nevermore fucking amazing last night, best moment of the night, in between songs Warrel Dane points at me and shouts "Swabs is that you!?". Love that fact that WD is cool enough to actually give a shout out to Neverboarders in the middle of a gig :D

Did I miss something? :err:

Sounds like a fun night, always nice to be noticed in the crowd :p

Anyway, i'm stressing out i've 50 pages to write for my "research", and i've less than a month :erk:

So Nevermore were fucking amazing last night, best moment of the night, in between songs Warrel Dane points at me and shouts "Swabs is that you!?". Love that fact that WD is cool enough to actually give a shout out to Neverboarders in the middle of a gig :D

Fuck are you serious?! :kickass::kickass::kickass: