The return of the "How are you today?" thread

lrn2on-screen keyboard.

On topic: Feeling rather strange.. I just came home from Twisha's place, and holy crud.. Some people really shouldn't drink.

28302_1000462607776_2540765_54106414_7932970_n.jpg

this night ended up being insane btw.

Eh, I still think your hair has more of a reddish tinge to it. And actually that's something I've seen with a lot of the "blonds" here. It's like a reddish/blond.

Eh, I still think your hair has more of a reddish tinge to it. And actually that's something I've seen with a lot of the "blonds" here. It's like a reddish/blond.

Wtf really? You're the second person ever to tell me that D:.

And "still think"? did you ever tell me this before? if so i forgot :lol:
First guy who ever said that was a guy in the airforce, noone else believed him though :lol:

But the norwegian government says i'm blonde, so derp :p *points at passport*

Wtf really? You're the second person ever to tell me that D:.

And "still think"? did you ever tell me this before? if so i forgot :lol:
First guy who ever said that was a guy in the airforce, noone else believed him though :lol:

But the norwegian government says i'm blonde, so derp :p *points at passport*

ah well, I told you this before I even came to Norway. Just by looking at your pics I saw the reddish tint in it. And I definitely see it in person too.

I have no idea why but Frank's facebook pictures gave me the impression he was some kind of grizzled hobo, him being 20 makes way more sense now :lol:

lol are you serious? there's a bunch more pics from that night on fb. and he doesn't look anything like a grizzled hobo in them...