The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Army chow makes me shit green. I hope the food in Kuwait doesn't suck, I plan on working in a surgical hospital all of next year, then taking that money and buying a Corvette mad cheap to ship it here.

Just saw some pictures from wacken, from where i havent shaved for a week. It's creepy how much i look like Joe, seriously

You wish you were this sexy ;)... but show me a pic for reference.

Army chow makes me shit green. I hope the food in Kuwait doesn't suck, I plan on working in a surgical hospital all of next year, then taking that money and buying a Corvette mad cheap to ship it here.

lol, don't go. ;_;

Hey don't mock, FSK came here to Camp Bullis, TX to get medical training. They were hanging out the US SF here, so I couldn't "gossip". But along with Slovakian and Polish soldiers, we showed them our version of Tactical Combat Casualty Care and they were eager to learn and integrate. That was 2 years ago, and they're role is limited now, which is good. It's time to get just leave Afghanistan, but what I'm doing isn't bad or LOL worthy either. It's a job to save soldiers lives.

I was stating my position to Muffin :cool: Though I understand what you meant evidently, Kuwait is quite safe since the early 90's campaign to keep Saddam out. And surprisingly, they are grateful for the coalitions help.

Won't be that grateful when the troops leave and Iraq is more unstable than it ever was :p Saddam might have been a batshit crazy fuck but he at least kept the other batshit crazy fucks in line.

I was stating my position to Muffin :cool: Though I understand what you meant evidently, Kuwait is quite safe since the early 90's campaign to keep Saddam out. And surprisingly, they are grateful for the coalitions help.

33wl0xy.jpg

ARMY STRONG

No but seriously, cool story bro, keep us posted on stuff whenever you can :D

i just wanna hold you close
i feel your heart so close to mine
and you'll stay here in this moment for all the rest of tiiime
yeahyeahyeahyeahYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Man, I just had the most random day of my entire life. And possibly your lives, too. Me and my friend were planning on me staying one day longer than usual (I usually go back to my parents' for weekends) because he got free tickets to the movies, but we ran into some guys who were throwing a small happy hour because they were graduating, and we went along, had a few drinks and all.

Then 4 of us went to have dinner at a bakery, and had no idea what to do next. We were riding in my friend's car when we see one other friend down the street, whom we immediately kidnap (somewhat literally, I had to push the guy into the car). One of the guys who was with us has a HUGE lack-of-pussy issue that lays a heavy toll on his self esteem. We then decide to pay him a hooker, ride to a place full of motels and ask around for a brothel of some sort. We find it, get depressed at the fact that simply getting in with 5 people will cost us R$100 (and, more importantly, how only one guy other than me had any money :erk: - obs: R$1 buys more or less the same as one dollar), but go in anyway.

Inside, it's boring as hell but our friend finds himself a hoe (or, more accurately, someone finds a hoe for him). Him and another friend go inside and hoe for about an hour while we analyse the dude we kidnapped. He seemed to have HUGE antisocial issues, which weren't helped by us pretending to be fags wanting to shag him. He seemed REALLY pissed :lol: but we got him to talk, and it was cool. I paid the R$60 for us three and the other dude with money pays the hoes. Each of us 3 had the right to get 3 coke cans, so we did and brought them home.

I let the antisocial dude keep the cokes since I know he's an addict, like me, and so in the end I paid R$60 for 2 coca colas, which was pocketfully painful, but whatever, I did a good deed and kept making jokes about how our karma was in the green (especially considering how crappy the rest of the week had been, I mean really). I had forgotten we were planning to play poker at someone's house, but we went, and I won... R$60. Then it was 5am and they wanted to play one more quick game, but all I wanted to do was sleep :erk: my friend paid my buy-in though so I had to do it... and won again, R$25 :lol: gave 10 to my friend and in the end, I left the day with a net profit of R$10 and 2 cokes :D

Man, I just had the most random day of my entire life. And possibly your lives, too. Me and my friend were planning on me staying one day longer than usual (I usually go back to my parents' for weekends) because he got free tickets to the movies, but we ran into some guys who were throwing a small happy hour because they were graduating, and we went along, had a few drinks and all.

Then 4 of us went to have dinner at a bakery, and had no idea what to do next. We were riding in my friend's car when we see one other friend down the street, whom we immediately kidnap (somewhat literally, I had to push the guy into the car). One of the guys who was with us has a HUGE lack-of-pussy issue that lays a heavy toll on his self esteem. We then decide to pay him a hooker, ride to a place full of motels and ask around for a brothel of some sort. We find it, get depressed at the fact that simply getting in with 5 people will cost us R$100 (and, more importantly, how only one guy other than me had any money :erk: - obs: R$1 buys more or less the same as one dollar), but go in anyway.

Inside, it's boring as hell but our friend finds himself a hoe (or, more accurately, someone finds a hoe for him). Him and another friend go inside and hoe for about an hour while we analyse the dude we kidnapped. He seemed to have HUGE antisocial issues, which weren't helped by us pretending to be fags wanting to shag him. He seemed REALLY pissed :lol: but we got him to talk, and it was cool. I paid the R$60 for us three and the other dude with money pays the hoes. Each of us 3 had the right to get 3 coke cans, so we did and brought them home.

I let the antisocial dude keep the cokes since I know he's an addict, like me, and so in the end I paid R$60 for 2 coca colas, which was pocketfully painful, but whatever, I did a good deed and kept making jokes about how our karma was in the green (especially considering how crappy the rest of the week had been, I mean really). I had forgotten we were planning to play poker at someone's house, but we went, and I won... R$60. Then it was 5am and they wanted to play one more quick game, but all I wanted to do was sleep :erk: my friend paid my buy-in though so I had to do it... and won again, R$25 :lol: gave 10 to my friend and in the end, I left the day with a net profit of R$10 and 2 cokes :D

Hate being the last post in the page.