The return of the "How are you today?" thread

:lol: the first pic is the city's bus station. The second is in my university, the building where most of the people in courses in exact sciences take their classes during the first years.

And holy crap 46C :zombie:

Hey Leandro. In what program are you enrolled in? and how many university years have you done so far?

I'm in computer engineering, 5th year. But I'm going to do a PhD in Physics because my current degree sucks major cock.

Also, I won a trip to St Louis this next October, cool :D

I'm in computer engineering, 5th year. But I'm going to do a PhD in Physics because my current degree sucks major cock.

Nice!!! I'm starting the physics engineering program this year that extends for 4 years. Then I think I'll do a M.Sc in physics and probably a Ph. D. in physics too.

Just got off the phone with an old friend I haven't seen in forever.
Woo birthday party tonight!
Woo at the clubs!
Woo free bottle service!

Nothing to wear! D:

Edit: fuck, and don't think I can dance :/ Fell down the stairs last night D: for some reason my foot is really fucked up from it.
My ass is solid as a rock though.

You can me-ay in St. Loius-ay
Where the gun play reign all day NAH NAH NAH
Some got jobs 'n some sell yay
Othas just smoke 'n fuck all day NAH NAH NAH

Thanks for gerking my trip :erk: :lol:

I talked to a professor today who said that the fact that Washington University is paying means that we have pretty much already been accepted, and that they just want to see whether we'll royally screw up :D

Edgy pleease for the love of god please don't vote for Abbott and his Lib goons Aussies I don't wanna lose my job, a job I got and have been only able to maintain with a ALP government if Libs get power I may need to leave Aus just so I can find work I don't wanna live anywhere else I love it here don't allow Abbott to ruin that for me and so many others in the electrical industry

Well it's a hung parlarment hopefully the Labor party can pull something off and I can go back to living my life without my employment being threatened everyday doesn't look all that good though no matter what it's gonna be a tough three years for the Australian public

Tired. All this going out at night is taking it's toll (not to mention the alcohol...), but it's probably going to turn into a habit.

I'm fucking obsessed with the new Tristania song, it just won't get out of my brain, here it is and Mariangela is so fucking hot, it makes my heart melt. :(
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S_QhVHGKZQ&feature=related[/ame]

^it's not too bad, it just doesn't deserve to be called Tristania.. when Vibeke left, she took all the class that made Tristania into a fantastic band with her...

and she's pretty, as long as she keeps her mouth shut... when she opens it she turns into some kind of mud-covered Geena Davis (freeze at 1.57 amongst others >_>)