The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Blah blah blah so fucken what Canada I'm a lazy keyboardest and you're a teacher well done, Take note while we're in learning mode I used "You're" as in "you are" which is the correct one I only raise this as I noticed in a few of your posts you used your instead of you're but didn't think a spelling lesson was nessercery

D-

meanwhile-in-australia.jpg

:lol: my girlfriend just called me from the Marina and the Diamonds show she went to tonight and said that some chick punched her in the face so she decked her back and broke her nose. She was pouring blood and got security and all the bitch's friends said my girlfriend started it... Security tried to eject her but she ran and hid upstairs. I thought that was pretty awesome.

:lol: my girlfriend just called me from the Marina and the Diamonds show she went to tonight and said that some chick punched her in the face so she decked her back and broke her nose. She was pouring blood and got security and all the bitch's friends said my girlfriend started it... Security tried to eject her but she ran and hid upstairs. I thought that was pretty awesome.

What the fuck :p

My co-guitarist told me there's an Alestorm/Sabaton concert in London next month but it's the night BEFORE we break up for half term so there's fuck all chance of us going :( Also found out today that my old drama teacher has seen Bolt Thrower and Napalm Death live multiple times. Weird but awesome

The fact that Australia was a British penal colony doesn't help either, generally speaking prisoners aren't stellar examples of spoken language.

That was around 200 years ago and only the British component, we also had plenty of British marines sent here to guard them.

Shortly after settlers came in to make use of the land, Scots, Irish, etc.

Last century we were hit with the 10 £ poms, then the wogs, chongs, lebos and now we're getting all the curry munchers, towel heads and Niggerians.

I don't think there's that much prisoner offspring around these days.

Prior to America’s Revolutionary War, Britain sent its convicts to the USA, according to your comment, is this why the US spells colour, etc. incorrectly?

s

Ive put it off 2 years now :/
Consultation is in less than 2 weeks...I might get permanent nerve damage it :/

Eh, I was scared of that too, but honestly I put it off for so long, then when I got it done it took like 30 mins, 5 to pull the tooth and the rest was just waiting for freezing and stitching up the wound. I still have 2 more to get out :p too poor though right now.

Poorness is what stopped me. I'm covered if I'm in school, but I have not been untill recently. They hurt like hell for a 2-3 days two years ago, then it came back for another week about a year ago...so I constantly forget about it too. I'm only in school another month or so, so I have to get it down now...which sucks because it will take me out of school for a few classes, right around exams, annnnd I wont be able to eat anything...which I kind of need to do in my line of work. :/