The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Dunn's Dunn :cool:

lol
254544_2012097715713_1641870066_2063177_6935094_n.jpg

YEAH YOU'RE PROBABLY RIGHT AND THE DOCTOR THAT TOLD THIS ALL TO THE KID IS THE ONE THAT IS WRONG.

Nowhere does it say the Dr. told this to the kid, it is what Snowy is asking
So the doc even said it was a big factor (the food)?

The assumption that it was hot food is from Macharius observation not from any Dr's report as far as has been revealed here.

I doubt it was caused by hot food otherwise everyone in India, Mexico, etc. would have stomach cancer.

s

Well I for one am too lazy to look every unrelated to me subject on this forum up on wikipedia, I fucking love S!!!

That particular info wasn't taken from Wiki, it was googled.

I also just don't look everything up, most of it I already know (doesn't everyone know hot food boosts your metabolism?) and for convenience I look it up to double check then cut/paste to save me typing it all up.

s

^
yeah, seriously <3
On June 20, 2011, at approximately 3:30 a.m. EDT, Dunn died in a car crash in West Goshen Township, Pennsylvania, when his 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 slid off the road, hit a tree, and burst into flames.[9] Reports from TMZ state that he posted a photo of himself drinking with friends a few hours before onto Twitter.[10] Police said that Dunn was probably speeding at over 100 mph at the time of the accident.[11] An unidentified occupant of the vehicle was also found dead at the scene.[10] WKST-FM reported that both men had suffered severe burns; Dunn was reportedly identified by his tattoos and facial hair.[12]

s

Its been a long time since I was last on here, and looking at the last posters on various threads some of you may not remember me, but as an update, im still alive and kicking. I went a bit awol for a while on all forums that im a member of to pursue better things like xbox games and drinking more. Currently grounded at the moment with travelling because I had a black out at work which remains undiagnosed (the cause of) so travelling and driving are both a no no at the moment which is fucking depressing at the moment.

I clearly said his diet played a roll in why his stomach developed problems and inevitably stage II cancer. As an example I mentioned how he would consume an above average volume of hot sauce with his food. That's completely different from adding a few tsps to your fucken soup. I'm not too sure why I would make assumptions about someones health when I spoke with them hours after they had just visited their physician. OY MATE YAH OWE ME STILL 200 DOLLARIE-DOOS.

I clearly said his diet played a roll in why his stomach developed problems and inevitably stage II cancer.

This is possible.

As an example I mentioned how he would consume an above average volume of hot sauce with his food.

Did the Dr. say the hot sauce was a contributing factor?

With a decrease in the number of pirates, there has been an increase in global warming over the same period. Therefore, global warming is caused by a lack of pirates.

Your friend's condition won't stop me eating spicy food. I would believe that if there were preservatives in the hot sauce it could have some effect.

Scientists have discovered the secret behind the ability of spicy foods to kill cancer cells. Capsaicin, which is found in jalapeno peppers, attacks the mitochondria of cancerous cells.

Vanilloids, a family of molecules that includes capsaicin, bind to mitochondrial proteins in cancer cells to trigger apoptosis (programmed cell death), without causing harm to healthy cells.

It reminds me of the long held belief by Dr.'s and scientists that stress caused ulcers.

In 2005 pathologist Robin Warren noticed that signs of inflammation were always present in the stomach lining close to where a certain bacteria were seen. Dr. Barry Marshall also interested in the findings teamed up with him and together they found that the organism was present in almost all patients with gastric inflammation.

It would take too long for them to get funding for experiments so Dr. Marshall infected himself with the bacteria, got sick, cured himself with antibiotics and proved his theory.

Two Australians win Nobel Prize in medicine

s

As an example I mentioned how he would consume an above average volume of hot sauce with his food. That's completely different from adding a few tsps to your fucken soup.

Who's to say he wasn't intuitively/subconsciously trying to cure himself?

His system may very well have noticed some beneficial effect from the ingredients in the hot sauce and then set itself to crave it in order to feel better?

Just a thought.

s