The return of the "How are you today?" thread

So I'm a slut, only because I'm 14? ...what the fuck is that? Either people look like a slut with it, or not. Why does the age matter then?

she's 21 (?) and so she's old enough to decide what she wants to look like...i mean it's totally ok if u wear it and don't give a shit about other ppls opinion but u must be prepared for reactions cuz 14 year old girls usually don't wear stuff like that

Corsets don't mean sex to me in any way... for me, corsets are just beautiful. Women, who wear that, look really beautiful...and very feminine... and not in a sex-way at all. Well, that's my opinion...

Corsets are designed to squeeze your waist to make your tits and hips bigger...

woman with big tits and Hips = good baby maker..

Babymaking = Sex

therefor

Corsets = sex

^ Indeed.

A 14 year old wearing a corset is just a shame... yeah thats all im gonna say, it's a shame :lol:

she's 21 (?) and so she's old enough to decide what she wants to look like...i mean it's totally ok if u wear it and don't give a shit about other ppls opinion but u must be prepared for reactions cuz 14 year old girls usually don't wear stuff like that

Erm...so you mean I'm too young to decide for my own what I want to wear and how I want to look like?

Corsets are designed to squeeze your waist to make your tits and hips bigger...

woman with big tits and Hips = good baby maker..

Babymaking = Sex

therefor

Corsets = sex

Nice logic, really. :Smug:

On a slightly related note.

I found out that one of my schoolmates (who is 16/almost 17) was dating a 13 year old not long ago.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!

I found out that one of my schoolmates (who is 16/almost 17) was dating a 13 year old not long ago.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!

YEAH, WHAT THE FUCK?!
Why are you caring so much about that, hm? Why do people judge about other people so much, especially from the age? Maybe she's more mature than some 16-year-olds, who knows?

But whatever, that's just my opinion about that...and it seems there aren't many people here who have the same opinion...and I don't really care. It's just stupid that people judge so much...,god.

*postjump*

^:lol:!

Do you know what's really really fucking ironic?

This schoolmate I speak of is called Frankie :lol:!

@ERNI

BECAUSE 16 YEAR OLDS HAVE SEX, SEX WITH A 13 YEAR OLD = WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG

pedobear.jpg

*postjump*

^:lol:!

Do you know what's really really fucking ironic?

This schoolmate I speak of is called Frankie :lol:!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

@ERNI

BECAUSE 16 YEAR OLDS HAVE SEX, SEX WITH A 13 YEAR OLD = WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG

pedobear.jpg

Well, it's only wrong if the girl is mentally 13. Which is usually the case, but if the girl is mature then you know, if a guy was 22 and a girl was 19 it's not a big deal, so, it's the same thing in my mind. Would I date a 13 year old? No, because I deteste younger girl who always cause so much drama :lol: But if she's mature and the guy isn't a fuckstick pedo then I don't see a problem.

13 is still fucking pre-teen for fucks sake

*shivers*

Fuckin' gross man.

You know you'd hit it:

smoosh_lores.jpg

:lol:

Well, it's only wrong if the girl is mentally 13. Which is usually the case, but if the girl is mature then you know, if a guy was 22 and a girl was 19 it's not a big deal, so, it's the same thing in my mind. Would I date a 13 year old? No, because I deteste younger girl who always cause so much drama :lol: But if she's mature and the guy isn't a fuckstick pedo then I don't see a problem.

Wow, Joe...at least one person here agrees with me. :)