The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Nice logic, really. :Smug:
I prefer logic over random assumptions and instant first impressions, and I wasn't saying you were a Prostitot 14 year old :p

But that is what they are made for.

Just because a woman feels comfortable in a bikini top, fishnets, short shorts, Long Boots and more makeup than immortal, doesn't make them a whore, But that doesn't mean they sure as fuck look like one.

But if she's mature and the guy isn't a fuckstick pedo then I don't see a problem.

1.) No.
2.) No.

sleepy.gif

Well, it's only wrong if the girl is mentally 13. Which is usually the case, but if the girl is mature then you know, if a guy was 22 and a girl was 19 it's not a big deal, so, it's the same thing in my mind. Would I date a 13 year old? No, because I deteste younger girl who always cause so much drama :lol: But if she's mature and the guy isn't a fuckstick pedo then I don't see a problem.

It's not case of maturity. It's the fact that she is 3 years before even being legal.

Think about it in school terms. Im in my penultimate year of school/college. Would I date someone who is only in their second year of being in the school? Fuck no, thats fucking wrong.

^It's wrong in YOUR opinion, not in theirs. So, whatever. You mayu not agree with it but your opinion isn't fact :p Also, 13 is the age of consent here.

^^You're a republican though so :p

^It's wrong in YOUR opinion, not in theirs. So, whatever. You mayu not agree with it but your opinion isn't fact :p Also, 13 is the age of consent here.

^^You're a republican though so :p

Dude...have you ever met a 13 year old who is mature enough to make their own rational decisions about sex?

NO! BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING 13!11!!1

edit: I am not a republican.

^^ No, it's wrong in a moral and decent societies opinion.

13 is just too fucking young to be screwing around with 17 year olds.

Oh and her birthday is in November, so she's practically 12.

Dude...have you ever met a 13 year old who is mature enough to make their own rational decisions about sex?

edit: I am not a republican.

Well, I have met a lot of mature 13 year old, infact I was one. I lost my virginity at 14 with a 13 year old so... I mean if the guy is a 17 year old who fucks everything in sight then yeah it's wrong but if the guy is only dating her and they both love eachother then why not? Age doesn't matter imo, it's maturity.

:lol: You're voting for McCain so ... :p

^ No, it's wrong in a moral and decent societies opinion.

13 is just too fucking young to be screwing around with 17 year olds.

Oh and her birthday is in November, so she's practically 12.

:lol: Seems to me like you guys are against this for some other reason than 'it's not right'... I mean if you really disapprove of it fine but who are you to impose anything onto anyone :lol:

Well, it's only wrong if the girl is mentally 13. Which is usually the case, but if the girl is mature then you know, if a guy was 22 and a girl was 19 it's not a big deal, so, it's the same thing in my mind. Would I date a 13 year old? No, because I deteste younger girl who always cause so much drama :lol: But if she's mature and the guy isn't a fuckstick pedo then I don't see a problem.[/IMG]

its not the mentallity :erk: biologicly they are not read for penetration yet

It's not case of maturity. It's the fact that she is 3 years before even being legal.

Think about it in school terms. Im in my penultimate year of school/college. Would I date someone who is only in their second year of being in the school? Fuck no, thats fucking wrong.

what does school have to do it? age is age

yes! and i`m sorry to say that Erni, (keep in mind that i do like you :lol:), you`re still naive regarding the "world"

and anyone fucking tell me how do i fullscreen Safari? :erk:

┼Victim of the Night┼;6961318 said:
Can I keep wearing that thing, then?

:dopey: :tickled: :D

>>Erni - In all honesty, that is not something you should be wearing out in public. Its "inviting" and gives people the wrong impression about you. It is not an issue about maturity, more about your age, thats all.