The return of the "How are you today?" thread

My car is stuck in the ice and my dickassfuck neighbors all seem to be injured to the point they can't give me the oh so slight push I need to get going...

I am fucking angry today!:lol: Viruses sabotaged my Windows files=>Re-install Windows=>Notice that the Recovery disc sucks and even though i have my harddisk split into 2 parts (one 10 gigas and the other 150 gigas)I could not only format the Windows part...i had to format both. :erk:!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now im installing my Antivirus,Graphix card software,mainboard shit and also trying to get this shitty com in some order :erk:

So all in all...SHIT!

MY FILES ARE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

I am fucking angry today!:lol: Viruses sabotaged my Windows files=>Re-install Windows=>Notice that the Recovery disc sucks and even though i have my harddisk split into 2 parts (one 10 gigas and the other 150 gigas)I could not only format the Windows part...i had to format both. :erk:!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now im installing my Antivirus,Graphix card software,mainboard shit and also trying to get this shitty com in some order :erk:

So all in all...SHIT!

MY FILES ARE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

when ur msn is fixed again i can help u to get ur files back...got several progs to fix that problem

I'm annoyed that I don't get paid until the 24th. Meaning that I have to be a fucking brokeass for another 7 days (damn you expensive airline tickets D:<)

Now you've gone crazy and need tthe guys in white suits to take you away? :p

I'm just bored. Day off from work 'n' I gotz nuthin' t' do.

^Are you talking to me? I mean... am I the one who went crazy? But why? And I dunno who the guys in white suits are...

Sorry to hear that you're bored anyway... I am not bored, I am only thoughtful... but then again, I always am, so it's ok.