The return of the "How are you today?" thread

you only need to read 1 book of Paulo Coelho, because they all have the same story basicly. its not all bad thou

in the book i read, we wrote one chapter as himself talking with the book characters, and then in the end of the chapter he wrote ("but that is not important, lets get back to the history") :lol: ego-o-meter at 100%

Bwahaha what a dick :lol:

┼Victim of the Night┼;6990051 said:
Good deed, I approve! :lol: ...:)

Haha :loco: *HUGS*:)!

:lol: It needed to be done...no complaints from me.

Speaking of which.
Never noticed this, but I realize your appearance reminds me of Artie Lang.

2006_08_02_artie_lange.jpg

:S

It's a beautiful day here in Seattle and I can feel that spring is coming:oops: I need to find out something to do before my long weekend is over and I have to go back to my crap job.

I want to hang out with someone, but this someone is a work-a-holic and I don't want to impose. But maybe I should.

Hello, world!!! :oops::Smokin::cool:

Epic Failing is:

Going for a shot of rum with a good friend, coughing, and ending up having burning hot rum flying up and out your nose.
Not pleasant. :(

I'm good today I think...nice weather, the day started good. :) And I have a 2 in english test...yay! :D

And my corset arrived today...double "yay" for that it looks good and it's not too big/small for me. Fits perfectly. :D Soooo now I just have to wait until we go to my grandma...then the day will be even better. I didn't see her for a few months, so I really need that again. :)

Welcome, nice day! :) ...hopefully my good mood will stay the whole day? We'll see.