The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I have about two more days of freedom for school and 7 more before my official job starts up again...:erk:
But its about 11 more days before COB in MD :)

just came back from the Jersey shore again. And please remind me to go swimsuit shopping...this one's got to go. One big wave comes, and hello titties, I don't like it!

After 6 months of waiting my best friend finally remembered to give me my birthday present... better late then never.
Then when i got home after 2 hours of sport at school i had to take my brothers dog for walk, and being me i forgot why i hated going along the highway... damn truckies.

4 days left of freedom...
Gah
got Art coursework to do aswell.
CANT BE ASSED.
._.

'Allo Sue!

I'm fucking exhausted. What a long weekend of drunken debauchery....I'm really not looking forward to work in the AM. Oh...I'm also going to try and start jogging in the mornings beginning tomorrow. Lets see if I can actually force myself to get up and do it.

Was at a wicked cottage for the long weekend.
Managed to sink a row boat, which was massive lols untill my freind told me he had just under a half-ounce of weed on him, and it went missing....

So for those who don't know....don't bring $90 worth of...anything....onto a boat that looks like its been rotting all winter.

tired.
mum woke me up at 9am :mad:
:cry:

Wants to get me back into rhythm (cant spelll) for school.

>.<